Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
You just said you don't want to be attacked.

Everytime we have a back and froth you complain you are being attacked

Speak on whatever you want, feel free to say whatever you want. Do you playa, not interested in a back and forth ,and not interested in chasing you down a rabbit hole.

I am going to laugh at whatever I fee like, so assume what you please. No need to argue.

Cool?

I was never arguing playa. Still gonna post some links for y’all when I get a minute cuz you tend to assume that I just speak outta my *** or from something I saw on YouTube. If you have no knowledge of something I’m referencing be my guest and laugh at it. I’m gonna assume you know exactly what it is I’m referencing and you simply disagree with it.

The very first Greek fraternity was “coincidentally” established on 12/5/1776

83D4A49C-05BC-4908-BAB5-00A5DE48A410.jpeg

For those of you familiar with gematria or Vedic numerology 12/5/1776 1+2+5+1+7+7+6 = 29

29, 2+9=11 which is a highly regarded number in freemasonry (the original fraternal order) and the occult in general. I.e. pillars of jachin and boaz

09F01449-2F44-4E65-BFCA-527C4395146D.jpeg

11 is also a number that represents man as god/man over god when it comes to the sepherotic tree of life used in kabala. 10 (malkuth) is the number of God in the Sephirot. 11 being a metaphor for “skipping” or “passing” God.

D09C4B76-339E-4740-ADAA-BDFC033E7731.jpeg

Greek frats have suspect hazing rituals for a reason. They didn’t just come out of nowhere. They don’t use Greek symbols because they think it’s cool. Look up the history behind homosexuality and pedophilia in Ancient Greece.

Black fraternal orders are mimicked straight from the white man. The boule, prince hall freemasonry, the kappas, etc are all frown upon and laughed at by the same entity they were derived from. Them thinking they have some sort of power is just another way for black folks to be controlled and deterred from organizing.

Again id say that at the very least 80% of these fraternal orders just see it as a men’s club of sorts on the lower levels. A fraternity that they benefit from to get a leg up in society. So anybody saying “I’m a kappa and...” or “my uncle is a mason and...” don’t bother.

Because rusty is anti YouTube I won’t post any vids lol. But best believe I got more than a few plus book references I’m happy to pm to anyone. I could go into more detail but I’m not trying to derail this thread any further plus most of y’all don’t care anyways

Is there any real confirmation that Ms. Barber has been expelled from school, or is it just speculation, also, what about the other "sisters" in the video laughing and ****.

Still looks ignorant.
so what
everyone entitled to one of those moments
everyone has an ignorant moment
everyone has ignorant moments
lil dude tryna save lives
instead of taking em
we quick to down someone for one ignorant moment
when compared to what he tryna do
thats way more important and symbolic than 1 ignorant moment

Back
Top Bottom