Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
D40020BE-FE43-4B19-8C4F-54EEF82BE0EF.jpeg
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no hell no no no no

white girls in NJ say ***** all the same while gobblin' on black and brown D. This ain't new to me

I can understand Oprah and kinda get MLK but what you got against Kaep? You dont think his impact is as large as the others?

Kaep is solid. And I get the Selma reference I’m just saying that pic is dumb to me. I only rock with kaep and Malcolm as far as who’s in the picture.

I can understand Oprah and kinda get MLK but what you got against Kaep? You dont think his impact is as large as the others?
I think the painter just wanted to make a cool pic, if that is the case I don't think anyone is out of place really.

Now if they wanted to recreate the famous pics on the March on Selma, which was to advocating for black voting rights and the passing of trying Voting Rights Act, well the two people I think are the odd men out are Malcolm and Kaep. Malcolm chose not to participate, but did come down after violence broke out in seemingly support for MLK, but kinda took a shots at him in his speech.

And Kaep, who was on that both sides are the same stuff and did not vote.

But I think it is not even that deep, just a cool lil painting.

MLK was boulé and if we’re keeping it a buck the only reason kaep is still alive/not broke and disappeared is because he’s supported by them knowingly or unknowingly

EEA09FAF-6637-4A52-97CD-7A041A53B1FA.jpeg

But imma leave that alone cuz Im sure I’ll get attacked for it

MLK was boulé and if we’re keeping it a buck the only reason kaep is still alive/not broke and disappeared is because he’s supported by them knowingly or unknowingly

EEA09FAF-6637-4A52-97CD-7A041A53B1FA.jpeg

But imma leave that alone cuz Im sure I’ll get attacked for it
So Kaep didn’t make millions playing pro football?

Huh? Of course he did I never said that he didn’t?
You said the only reason he’s still alive/ not broke is because he’s supported by the boule. Not true the only reason he’s not broke is because he’s made millions in the NFL

You said the only reason he’s still alive/ not broke is because he’s supported by the boule. Not true the only reason he’s not broke is because he’s made millions in the NFL

I’m saying post protest. He was smart by getting his chip guaranteed before he did all this. You think the powers that be couldn’t get him on some sort of contingency and take everything from him for going against the grain if he didn’t have a support system.

Last edited:
I’m gonna assume you know the origins or fraternal orders, the kappas and sigma pi phi specifically so I’m not gonna attempt to educate you.
You just said you don't want to be attacked.

Everytime we have a back and froth you complain you are being attacked

Speak on whatever you want, feel free to say whatever you want. Do you playa, not interested in a back and forth ,and not interested in chasing you down a rabbit hole.

I am going to laugh at whatever I fee like, so assume what you please. No need to argue.

Cool?

Back
Top Bottom