Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rofl

Plan A, B, and C declined because of Kap

they got travis scott b...and Gladis Knight is Royalty.

no one is protesting anymore, and ratings rebounded...Kap's effect has effect faded.

his broad effed up that ravens gig IMHO.

Rofl

Plan A, B, and C declined because of Kap

they got travis scott b...and Gladis Knight is Royalty.

no one is protesting anymore, and ratings rebounded...Kap's effect has effect faded.

his broad effed up that ravens gig IMHO.

But if those kids would have gotten DROPPED, people would have been crying about, "Ahh, they are just KIDS."

Nah.
Yup. And that’s the least of what should of happened to them. Their parents are trash too. I’m sure we’ll still get the “just kids” and “he was always good to me” BS. Yes, their lives should be ruined from here on out. I won’t lose sleep over it.

What’s funny is they’re there to support the troops yet wears the hat of Trump who is a proven draft dodger.

Last edited:
“I’ve been doing this longer” at some point holds no water. That’s not an end all be all “I’m right just becuase” argument.
There isn't a Black mormon on the planet that can hold a logical discussion on race and solutions.

I guess it’s not an “argument”
If you was never into football then cool, no need to watch. All these “I’m not watching” people tho...Not for me.

i havent watched a football game since last superbowl. and i only watched that for the halftime show to cop tinkers. still won my FF. im just refreshing SNKRS for these travis next.

Back
Top Bottom