Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why do we need to wait longer? That's that online stuff I don't get. If he does it again get rid of him. He will serve his suspension and that will be that. Otherwise I don't have no problem with him getting signed. That's why I said online stuff and as usual maybe the folks I talk to on these things just don't care like me
Not my point. The point is don’t act like you care at all becuase we all know the nfl doesn’t. They’re throwing him under the bus to make them look better

Not my point. The point is don’t act like you care at all becuase we all know the nfl doesn’t. They’re throwing him under the bus to make them look better
Of course the nfl doesn't care hell most people outside of fronting like they good people don't care either. Throwing folks under the bus in these situations seems to be the regular way of doing business honestly.

Of course the nfl doesn't care hell most people outside of fronting like they good people don't care either. Throwing folks under the bus in these situations seems to be the regular way of doing business honestly.
Easy for us to say being in the “know” but the public now bashes him for the rest of his life while the nfl pretends to be a church. More reason to give the nfl a big **** you

Easy for us to say being in the “know” but the public now bashed him for the rest of his life while the nfl pretends to be a church. More reason to give the nfl a big **** you
I agree with this 100. Truthfully a lot not all people just want to take away a dude getting a job making more than them and use morality as the reason.

It sucks because nobody really gives af. Almost like what's the point. People look at you like you're dumb for not watching

I think we really have to stop saying things like "nobody cares" because it paints this picture like we are defeated. I have said this before but I think we need to really have a conversation about what will make each boycott/protest/whatever a success because to think we were going to get together and shut the NFL down because of Kaep in that short period of time is a tremendously unrealistic goal. Or ever thinking that the majority of people would side with Kaep is unrealistic.

Are there the vast majority of people going to choose watching football over protesting? Yes, but why did we think that the majority of people would do so to begin with?

It sucks because nobody really gives af. Almost like what's the point. People look at you like you're dumb for not watching
Sounds like you attention whoring my dude. The point of doing it is because it's something you believe in so it shouldn't matter if others don't follow your same path if you believe in what your doing. I seriously doubt folks looking at you dumb for not watching. Pretty sure the vast majority just don't give a damn and like do you. I know I am because we all have different views and if that's how you want to kick it I'm all for it.

hes been out of the league for 2 years now, and he is making NIKE money, why is it important for him to play football anymore?

Does he even want to be back in the league?

Of course Kareem Hunt got back in the league. White peoples outcry for DV vs a black man standing up against racism is totally different.

No different than when the NBA blackballed Chris Jackson for not standing but never banned players for DV.

Last edited:
I think we really have to stop saying things like "nobody cares" because it paints this picture like we are defeated. I have said this before but I think we need to really have a conversation about what will make each boycott/protest/whatever a success because to think we were going to get together and shut the NFL down because of Kaep in that short period of time is a tremendously unrealistic goal. Or ever thinking that the majority of people would side with Kaep is unrealistic.

Are there the vast majority of people going to choose watching football over protesting? Yes, but why did we think that the majority of people would do so to begin with?
I’m not protesting by not watch imo, I’m just not watching. I don’t need any validation of any sort.

info on Gucci and racism?

0207-gucci-black-face-sweater-2.jpg

hes been out of the league for 2 years now, and he is making NIKE money, why is it important for him to play football anymore?

because after alwhile you have to keep da pretensions of athleticism if you're signed, caveat given to da rappers.

you mean back up, but yea.

No, I meant starting.

Why would he ever have to *compete* for a backup job if he’s better than Carr, Eli, Bortles, Flacco, Dalton etc?

He should have been given the opportunity to compete for another starting gig.

There’s lots of bad QBs in the league. In fact even in the most QB centric era of the NFL where we are in the middle of a QB rennaissance, there’s still no shortage of horrible signal callers.

So yeah, he should be able to compete with other similarly bad QBs for a starting gig. ‘Cuz if Blake Freakin’ Bortles gets another chance, so should’ve Kaepernick.

in the NFL, Hunt is a kid?

but they got cops shooting 12 year olds calling them adults?

Yes Hunt is a kid and I’m not about to draw a parallel between those two things.

I’m speaking squarely from a football point of view right now.

I dont think we should be using the Hunt situation and adding another layer of complexity to his ordeal when at days end...

...HE’S ALSO BLACK!!

:lol:

Better issue to take up was Richie Incognito getting another job after his comments/behavior.

Or Riley Cooper.

But if we’re being intellectually honest, Kareem Hunt barely touched the chick.

The optics still look bad. The video was a bad look. In the current NFL climate there’s zero tolerance for even anything remotely resembling the Ray Rice incident.

But again, just the year prior Kareem Hunt was the league’s leader in rushing as a rookie and looked poised to challenge for the title this year.

You can’t reasonably expect teams to not go out and give a guy like that another chance.

Yes Hunt is a kid and I’m not about to draw a parallel between those two things.

I’m speaking squarely from a football point of view right now.

I dont think we should be using the Hunt situation and adding another layer of complexity to his ordeal when at days end...

...HE’S ALSO BLACK!!

:lol:

Better issue to take up was Richie Incognito getting another job after his comments/behavior.

Or Riley Cooper.

But if we’re being intellectually honest, Kareem Hunt barely touched the chick.

The optics still look bad. The video was a bad look. In the current NFL climate there’s zero tolerance for even anything remotely resembling the Ray Rice incident.

But again, just the year prior Kareem Hunt was the league’s leader in rushing as a rookie and looked poised to challenge for the title this year.

You can’t reasonably expect teams to not go out and give a guy like that another chance.
I definitely see your point. but NFL needs to keep that same energy if they're out here pretending to be pastors

Back
Top Bottom