Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
u asked me where im hearing it right? i didnt know i lost anything by pointing something out.
I meant in this thread not twitter since we are in this thread and also how you posted it was like people in the thread saying that. As for your second sentence you lost by mentioning twitter as proof of anything serious so guess you learned something new today if you didn't know.

People calling in to the sports radio station I listen to were calling him a sellout.

Couple black dudes called in mad as a mf going off on the hosts and other callers, it was beautiful.

People calling in to the sports radio station I listen to were calling him a sellout.

Couple black dudes called in mad as a mf going off on the hosts and other callers, it was beautiful.
doesnt count bc it wasnt in this thread - peter weezus

I see I made you upset. No need for them youngboy emotions. Also I also explained why I spoke on your post and not the person you quoted so please stop trying to find allies like a little chump.

He's that guy that takes everything so literally he confuses himself.

I see I made you upset. No need for them youngboy emotions. Also I also explained why I spoke on your post and not the person you quoted so please stop trying to find allies like a little chump.
look at you taking it to insults. tombout emotions. stay blessed pal.

Kaep fought the system and won. Bravo to him. This frees him to either come back next year, or retire and then do special things off field. If he comes back, the marketing will be huge. NFL ratings would be through the roof in his return. The question would be is he still a good football player? If he simply walks away, he wins twice.

Reactions: JPS
Kaep fought the system and won. Bravo to him. This frees him to either come back next year, or retire and then do special things off field. If he comes back, the marketing will be huge. NFL ratings would be through the roof in his return. The question would be is he still a good football player? If he simply walks away, he wins twice.

Sports is all about comebacks and redemptions. Plus, I still think he’s capable of being better than half the QB’s in the league. Why not?

Sports is all about comebacks and redemptions. Plus, I still think he’s capable of being better than half the QB’s in the league. Why not?
He hasn't taken a hit in two years. You walk away with your health in tact.

Confidentiality agreements are the norm all around. I don't think kaep should get any hate for that.

Now if they had some 'unwritten' rule where he can't voice his opinion anymore, then yeah, maybe it's a touch sketchy.

Hopefully we can give him the benefit of doubt.

He hasn't taken a hit in two years. You walk away with your health in tact.

You could. But NFL QB’s in 2019 are the safest position in all of sports next to a pinch runner in baseball. He can still play for a few good years.

You could. But NFL QB’s in 2019 are the safest position in all of sports next to a pinch runner in baseball. He can still play for a few good years.
He really has nothing to prove. One late hit, someone with an agenda. While it would be great to see him play, I also would not want him to reward the NFL with those sort of ratings. They are still a league being run by white men with an agenda.

If you think Kaep is a sellout it means your support of him or the issue wasn't sincere to begin with and you don't really understand what's going on. You gotta deal with that on your own.
From the jump a lot of people didn't know what this whole thing was about, they just jumped on it when they saw social media talking about it. When Kaep was asked in the pre season he said he wasn't standing for flag when America wasn't practicing what they preach. That's all. He was never looking to be a MLK or Malcolm X. I don't know what folks was expecting. Seems like people are only happy with Activist figures if they're dead or broke.

Reactions: JPS
Confidentiality agreements are the norm all around. I don't think kaep should get any hate for that.

Now if they had some 'unwritten' rule where he can't voice his opinion anymore, then yeah, maybe it's a touch sketchy.

Hopefully we can give him the benefit of doubt.
they didnt give him the benefit of a doubt when he was exercising his american right to protest. these white racists aint giving him nothing

I am also wondering what you, "He should have sacrificed everything" dudes wanted/expected to see? What does "sacrificing everything" even mean in 2019?

I am not sure and I think it is ridiculous for you dudes to demand something of someone that doesn't even have a clear cut definition.

He inspired many to stand up for what is right.

He did enough.

Point blank

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom