Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
ah I see. I was asking more so for the NFL teams making offers to Kaep.

A823E923-8B9C-4BE9-8A52-F4F6CF5AD12B.jpeg

That’s for AAF.

As for the NFL, I do believe there was collusion.
The money offered was a pay cut from what he made with the 49ers but he was offered something.
I wouldn’t have signed either.
NFL backed down for a reason. Court usually is nothing more than a who’s willto wait and spend more battle. Loser is the party that can’t afford it any longer. Between Kaep and the nfl who got the bread? The nfl tapped out becuase they were in the wrong. I’m sure the owners wanted to remain hidden too so they told them to give him anything he wants ASAP. Could you imagine what would happen if the owners were put on blast like that? Profits would plumit on their end.

cats really trying to spin this as if Kaep took the L?

last time I seen a reach this bad was when ppl were saying that Kaep was protesting da flag

No way. Kaep did his duty and to brought the issues to light.

Would not knock him for getting paid while exposing these dudes.
Nothing but respect.

No way. Kaep did his duty and to brought the issues to light.

Would not knock him for getting paid while exposing these dudes.
Nothing but respect.
lol i didnt mean u. just in general. it sucks man. we live in a world thats so polarizing.

so when Stephen A smith and those guys say da same things, whats gonna be da excuse? :lol:
u mean corporate dudes whos companies have an invested effort in pushing one of the major sports' narrative may say Kaep took the L as if they didnt already try to hate on da man this whole time?

u mean corporate dudes whos companies have an invested effort in pushing one of the major sports' narrative may say Kaep took the L as if they didnt already try to hate on da man this whole time?

can't have it both ways.

stephen a gonna say kaep took an L?

kaep settlement is prolly stephen a yearly salary x 10 tho

and when has stephen a ever stood for anything to even come out his neck like that?

By WFAN.com

Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid reached a financial settlement with the NFL Friday in their joint collusion complaint against the league. They will take no further action in this case. Both sides reportedly sides a non-disclosure agreement agreeing not to speak publicly about the details of the case or settlement.

Mike Francesa opened his show Friday on WFAN talking about the settlement, and explaining what Kaepernick was in it for.

"It's all about the money for Kaepernick. He's still burned that he only got $39.4 million of his $126 million deal," Francesa said. "That's what's burning him. Look what he tried to do. He tried to hold the other league up for $20 million. I have no problem with Kaepernick coming back in the league. Let him come back in the league. He should be allowed to play in the league. I don't think he's going to start anyway, but if he does somewhere, it would tell me that the team is not very good. His performance really waned his last couple of years.

"Kaepernick wins. NFL loses. NFL always loses with lawsuits. That's the history, they always lose. They might not always pay, but they always lose. Kaepernick beat the NFL. The fact that the NFL settled tells you that Kaepernick and Reid won. They proved their point. To say anything else is outrageous and dumb. The NFL gave in. They settled the suit."

We will never know how much Kaepernick is getting, but it's clear it was a good amount. This entire debate will now end and we will see whether Kaepernick will come back to the NFL and how much he is going to ask for.

"They gave him his money. What they got is they got his silence," said Francesa. "He won't point any fingers at the NFL publicly. For that, I guarantee Kaepernick got what he wanted, which is money...which is what he has wanted every step of the way. Money. He settled for money. He can't cite the NFL now. He got paid off. If this was about proving a point, they wouldn't have been able to buy his silence. They bought his silence. The NFL loses, but Kaepernick sold out because he can't even cite them, because he took the money. So they both lost. He beat them fair and square...he beat them for a bunch of money. He signed a confidential agreement and buried all the information for the cash. It goes back to him being ticked off that he only made $39.6 million of his $126 million contract, which I believe originally $54 million was supposed to be guaranteed. Kaepernick basically sold out because he can't talk about it anymore."

https://wfan.radio.com/articles/mike-francesa-colin-kaepernick-sold-out-really-only-wanted-money

u realize Stephen a Smith is on a multi millie contract that will continue to be lucrative for 20-30 years from now as a journalist?

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 9.05.40 PM.png

3 x 20 years = 60m
3 x 30 years = 90m

damn what i said about kaep settlement being 10 his annual was pretty damn close

so just have a coke and a smile

u realize Stephen a Smith is on a multi millie contract that will continue to be lucrative for 20-30 years from now as a journalist?

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 9.05.40 PM.png

3m x 20 years = 60m
3m x 30 years = 90m

damn what i said about kaep settlement being 10x his annual was pretty damn close

so just have a coke and a smile

3 x 20 years = 60m
3 x 30 years = 90m

damn what i said about kaep settlement being 10 his annual was pretty damn close

ur point is irelevant considering da premise you're implying is someone has to make more than Kaep and be a minority for him have a opinion on his deal.

ur point is irelevant considering da premise you're implying is someone has to make more than Kaep and be a minority for him have a opinion on his deal.

its not having an opinion its talking down if he says its an L

an opinion would be i think he should have took it to court

Back
Top Bottom