Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brah, what other choice did we have in 2016?? Frankly, im a bit perplexed as to why some of you keep posing this statement. It was either Hillary or Trump. Huge night and day difference.

Not about to get into no Hillary vs Trump pointless debate. My point was that if somebody is welling to support and smile with Hillary with her funny track record they would do the same with Kamala.

Nothing but good will come out of the differing opinions. I am happy that it is being discussed at this level, then not hiding in the dark.

Just saw Wiley talking about Nessa.

Serious question, And not trying to offend. Based off what Wiley said, Why isn’t she considered a “culture vulture” like many people are called out today (like Vlad Tv)

Just saw Wiley talking about Nessa.

Serious question, And not trying to offend. Based off what Wiley said, Why isn’t she considered a “culture vulture” like many people are called out today (like Vlad Tv)
What makes you believe she doesn’t really care about hip hop or the black community?

What makes you believe she doesn’t really care about hip hop or the black community?
I don’t know. But what makes you think these other people that are called “culture vultures” don’t care? Just seems like the name gets thrown out to anybody who covers hip hop/black community who isn’t black

Nessa is Egyptian right?

Egypt is a country on what continent again?

so by this logic this woman is also an African American.

MV5BMTk5Mzc4ODU0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU1NTI0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

If you think Nessa is a culture vulture then you don't fully understand that term. She shouldn't be compared with the likes of Miley Cyrus.

naw, ya talking past da point and getting derailed...Marcus basically said how can she being Egyptian, call Ray Lewis, a African American a Racoon when she isn't even African American herself in da sense that Marcus and Ray is...

its da equivalent of a say Kim Kardashian being Armenian calling Reggie Bush's current wife da N word cuz she got beef with him...

naw, ya talking past da point and getting derailed...Marcus basically said how can she being Egyptian, call Ray Lewis, a African American a Racoon when she isn't even African American herself in da sense that Marcus and Ray is...

its da equivalent of a say Kim Kardashian being Armenian calling Reggie Bush's current wife da N word cuz she got beef with him...

Actually I'm not talking passed the point seeing as I didn't listen to any of those "Marcus" videos that you've been spamming multiple threads with.

I was replying to mr jordan04 mr jordan04 who seems to be just as ignorant to the term's actual meaning as the people he's trying to call out.

Nessa called Ray Lewis a ****...meh, I ain't losing sleep over that. I agree with her.

Actually I'm not talking passed the point seeing as I didn't listen to any of those "Marcus" videos that you've been spamming multiple threads with

my man :lol: do your homework and watch, you're commentating on someone else reacting to Nessa being called a culture culture which was in da video...you cant do a book report without reading da book.

Nessa called Ray Lewis a ****...meh, I ain't losing sleep over that. I agree with her

that doesn't work in da real world..even da libbiest of libbie liberals who are people of color ain't gonna let say one of their white alies they align with politically to call someone like say Candace Owen a Raccoon or Uncle tom, cuz at da end of da day they're not African American.

Marcus Wiley was basically checking Nessa on that flank.

I was replying to mr jordan04 mr jordan04 who seems to be just as ignorant to the term's actual meaning as the people he's trying to call out.

Nessa called Ray Lewis a ****...meh, I ain't losing sleep over that. I agree with her.

So because she said he’s a ****, she’s not a “culture vulture?”

I’m not saying she is, I’m just asking why is it that she can’t be?

that doesn't work in da real world..even da libbiest of libbie liberals who are people of color ain't gonna let say one of their white alies they align with politically to call someone like say Candace Owen a Raccoon or Uncle tom, cuz at da end of da day they're not African American.

Marcus Wiley was basically checking Nessa on that flank.

Hol up man, you of all people agreeing that non black people shouldnt butt into black folks business is rich. The irony cannot be understated. You're the most vocal non black person regarding black issues on this site. Maybe you should take "Marcus'" advice lest you be referred to as a culture vulture also. Always worrying bout black folks while loving and hating them simultaneously.

Not every black person is the same so don't pretend like you know who is gonna get mad at what. I don't got no love for ****s or black conservatives and I don't give a damn if someone like Nessa checks them.

Wiley busy tryna get on Nessa while he and his co-host are spewing repugnant, discriminatory right-wing talking points.

Just because someone has black skin doesn't mean they're your brother or down to fight with you. He is in no position to try to check anyone of any race when discussing black issues.

An Egyptian who has shown to be down for the cause > a tap dancing **** tryna say the right things to get a check and a pat on the back.

**** him and Ray Lewis.

Back
Top Bottom