Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seeing the turn on Kap has been hilarious :rofl:

This ***** must really be Jehovah :smh:

5I5s8.png

I like their breakdown of the situation
From a legal standpoint I remember way back when it first happened and people brushed it off as if the NFL was admitting they were guilty when they really didn’t sometimes settlements are a cheaper route

And I’m positive I’m not the only person
That knows that Cap isn’t coming back to the NFL
Hell even on undisputed Shannon Sharpe
Was saying he doesn’t see that happening after the lawsuit

I like their breakdown of the situation
From a legal standpoint I remember way back when it first happened and people brushed it off as if the NFL was admitting they were guilty when they really didn’t sometimes settlements are a cheaper route

i said that from da onset, but of course certain cats refused to see it that way.

I ain't clicked any of them but I see Marcellus got a few clips on vlad just talking about Kaep. Dude doing a whole interview talking about son and his girl. :smh: :lol:

Way too many _'s just talking and going back and forth about nothing. Dudes just wanna be seen and heard. Attention is a drug.

I ain't clicked any of them but I see Marcellus got a few clips on vlad just talking about Kaep. Dude doing a whole interview talking about son and his girl. :smh: :lol:

Way too many _'s just talking and going back and forth about nothing. Dudes just wanna be seen and heard. Attention is a drug.

On the humble, I have a hard time finding validation in the words of any black person that goes to Vlad for an interview.

I just posted that to post it because it was pretty much a shot at Jay

I'm specifically tired of this dude not being transparent about anything and not speaking on ****

This is where people are getting too consumed with this stuff. Who's taking a shot and every little thing somebody says is getting blown up. Just a bunch of noise right now.

I just posted that to post it because it was pretty much a shot at Jay

I'm specifically tired of this dude not being transparent about anything and not speaking on ****

I posted it earlier in this thread. But when he was playing, he was usually very brief and standoffish when dealing with the media. Personally idgaf about that. The media asks stupid, repetitive questions, that gets old quick.

But once he started kneeling and speaking on police brutality, his platform and voice got bigger than football. People look up to him, people admire him for his stance etc. His words hold much more weight now as an activist than they ever did with him playing football.

Him being passive aggressive via twitter and having Nessa and Eric Reid being his mouth pieces instead of him actually speaking out doesn’t help his cause and gives people like Marcellus Wiley ammo.

I’m sure the media has tried to interview him and get him to speaking on things given how a lot of people see him as a polarizing figure. At this point I’d assume it’s him declining the interviews. And yeah, he signed a non disclosure agreement, but I’m sure he could speak on police brutality as a whole and touch on things without violating the NFL related part.

i mean he's part of da sports media journalist collective....its his job, plus this was a follow-up to a set of interviews he did wit Vlad TV years ago.

That ain't a surprise if he supporting Kamala Harris. Him and all these black celebs was supporting Hillary.
Brah, what other choice did we have in 2016?? Frankly, im a bit perplexed as to why some of you keep posing this statement. It was either Hillary or Trump. Huge night and day difference.

Back
Top Bottom