Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somebody repped that too 
laugh.gif

You guys must be little children. Or ignorant young men at best.

Same idiot who "hates" the cops is going to be calling 911 when their family is in trouble.

"Sit your *** down and go in the corner."

Man, you're beyond ******ed.

Buying someones jersey because their making an *** out of themselves. Sit your loser self down.

tumblr_mzrm33W9IV1tq29roo1_500.gif

Same idiot who "hates" the cops is going to be calling 911 when their family is in trouble.

Sit your *** down and go in the corner.

Man, you're beyond ******ed, and I'd hurt you badly.

tumblr_ndiku4sA1O1ti7me1o1_400.gif

"Sit your *** down and go in the corner."

Man, you're beyond ******ed.

Buying someones jersey because their making an *** out of themselves. Sit your loser self down.

Why you edit out the threat papi, you shook? :nerd:

Last edited:

I'm on the cops side & definitely against anybody that supports this futile demonstration.

Kaep is a disrepectful imbecile that doesn't realize what that flag represents. Many men & women have given their lives so that you and I have the freedoms that we all enjoy today.

Grow up if you'd sit down for our national anthem, or go to another country if you don't support our flag/national anthem.

All of you who support Kaep are unintelligent. Thinking it's cool to go against the men and women who put their lives on the line to protect you and I. SMH.

Grow up and learn young men. You're so lost it's pathetic.
How many more of those men and women that put there lives on the line need to come out and public say they support Kaep for you to realize you're wrong? 

I'm on the cops side & definitely against anybody that supports this futile demonstration.

Kaep is a disrepectful imbecile that doesn't realize what that flag represents. Many men & women have given their lives so that you and I have the freedoms that we all enjoy today.

Grow up if you'd sit down for our national anthem, or go to another country if you don't support our flag/national anthem.

All of you who support Kaep are unintelligent. Thinking it's cool to go against the men and women who put their lives on the line to protect you and I. SMH.

Grow up and learn young men. You're so lost it's pathetic.

*Irony overload! *irony overload! [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

Last edited:
Such a huge tantrum for something not being worth your time or energy..
Bunch of nonsense is all you spitting.. .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom