Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Athletes have major endorsements and money to protect so I can understand them not saying anything. If you want to keep quiet and privately help that's perfectly fine. But why the hell do some of them go out their way to raccoon it up :smh:

@Kovalchuk @Michael Jeffrey

Address what he is protesting and not how he is doing it and we have a discussion. There is no wrong way to silently, non-violently voice your displeasure with government entities, especially when they fail to deliver on your behalf.

I understand what he is protesting, however it is not tangible and measurable, therefore it can never be objectively fixed.

If he was protesting the over representation of black males in the justice system, that is measurable, we have evidence to show how to reduce those numbers through evidence based intervention.

Pig socks and "inequality" can't be eradicated, they are feelings.

The gender wage gap is an excellent example. Jennifer Lawrence wants men who star in movies for 56 mins. That make 126$ million dollars to be paid the exact same as women who star in movies for 56 mins. That make $126 million dollars. That can be done.

Making men and women equal in acting can't be done, because people can always "feel" they aren't being treated equally.

There are solutions if one can objectively identify the problem.

Pig socks, like the flag, are symbols. You may disagree with what he chose to use to represent his protest, but you cannot argue against or for his position until AFTER you hear him speak.

And he spoke. He elaborated his position clearly. From the moment he explained his position, I think it's irrelevant to stay fixated on the fact that he wore the socks or sat down because it shows an unwillingness to discuss the issues at hand.

The way I see it, in a society that respects the point of view of all, someone making a stance such as his would get questioned on his motives and not his method. That happened in Vietnam, when kids of blue collar white workers were sent off to die in Asia in order to prove that capitalism was better than communism. When black kids die at the hands of law enforcement and their parents are being told to stand up and shut up because they should be thankful to be here, it shows how little respect this country has for them.

I want some Kap merchandise , but I ain't puttin no money in the leagues pockets :lol: ...maybe I'll grab a t shirt from a 3rd party or something

Word I feel you on that,

Best thing about kap, is he smart as hell, he knew exactly what he was doing all along. He's BEEN on this kinda stuff on IG me and my boy stumbled across it like a year ago. He waited till he got that gauranteed money an now he speaking up :pimp: :pimp: now even if they cut homie I think they still gotta pay him like 61 mill GAURANTEED :pimp: now he gon be good off they can't leave him in the dust. Used them mfs

I think he's only guaranteed for this year (11 mil?). He was actually questioned for accepting such a performance based contract a couple years ago.

My mans is the goat rn, kaepernick jersey needs to be copped immediately
pimp.gif
Yeah a Kaep Jersey may need to be copped and framed if he keeps this up.
This is some clown **** right here

He's guaranteed 12 M's this year. I hope he balls out. If not oh well. We'll see what happens when he goes to Minnesota

I love that Kaep clarifies and explains what his actions mean but some will stay say they don't understand the point of his actions.

Nah. Even active service members and veterans are coming to Kap's defense in his cause and right to protest. You gonna talk bad about them too??

View media item 2145267

I'm late on this, but how many veterans are really coming to his defense? Or is it more like the media is portraying it to be many/the majority and declining to shed light on all of the veterans who are against what he is saying because they are "the norm" or closet racists or ignorant? I'm inclined to believe many more veterans are not happy with what he is doing compared to those who support him.

dont let people influence your decision to support kaep

they will try to ridicule and try to belittle and detract from the movement

Last edited:
So it's alright to buy merch in support of his athletic endeavors but when he does something noble like this it's "clown ****" to show love :rolleyes ?
either way you're dickriding a sorry QB. Clown **** either way doggy

Not following your own advice from the "Thousands Of Black People Have Opened New Accounts At Black-Owned Citizens Trust Bank" thread?

Also if black folks want to watch each other succeed then we need check the monkey games ridicule of someone you don't agree with

>D

Oh the sit at your computer and type about your perspective in a one sided bias movement?

So you guys are being groupies to a guy who is piggybacking an ineffective social media campaign and I get called a groupie for calling out clown ****, got it 

Back
Top Bottom