Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ninja stop posting opinion pieces

none of em are opinion pieces except da USA today article.... maybe you should've read em to know that :lol:

newsflash, Breakfast Club ain't rockin wit Colin skipping out on da work out either. heard it this morning.

Y'all aint peeped that Stephen A. had to become the radical negro as a facade? He changed up his whole persona when the Ray Rice video came out and he kept it way to real and ended up getting suspended because Michelle Beadle's ol biscuit headed *** got all in her feelings by bringing her slutty ideology into it since she know she's a ****, word to the Clay Matthews story. Ever since then he's had to play an Uncle Tom-esque role which is disheartening but just got him paid which is the bottom line. Not to condone playing a sell-out but I ain't mad if self-preservation is his MO. He got mouths to feed. The real Stephen A. Smith is trapped in a 2004 vortex hosting quite frankly and interviewing Larry Brown

a-handsome-black-man-sitting-on-a-chair-his-legs-crossed-and-leaning-back-and-relaxing-for-whi...jpg

Sounds like Skip & Shannon on the same boat with SAS about Kaep playing around with this whole thing

every outlet basically sayin Kaepernick effed up that bag.
Roc nation got 25 teams to stop doing what their doing to fly in to go see him via da NFL.

Y'all aint peeped that Stephen A. had to become the radical negro as a facade? He changed up his whole persona when the Ray Rice video came out and he kept it way to real and ended up getting suspended because Michelle Beadle's ol biscuit headed *** got all in her feelings by bringing her slutty ideology into it since she know she's a ****, word to the Clay Matthews story. Ever since then he's had to play an Uncle Tom-esque role which is disheartening but just got him paid which is the bottom line. Not to condone playing a sell-out but I ain't mad if self-preservation is his MO. He got mouths to feed. The real Stephen A. Smith is trapped in a 2004 vortex hosting quite frankly and interviewing Larry Brown

This a real *** post. **** his shucking and jiving tho

Here’s a good short read

This. I am disappointed all this means Kaep isn't gonna play in the NFL again, but this was a low-down dirty move by the NFL to try and cover their own a$$es in the future. I really am glad to see he isn't getting played and has the resources to protect him. Too many athletes get screwed out of their money and best interests by these sharks and snakes, without even realizing it.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-to-put-colin-kaepernick-in-legal-checkmate/

CK.png

It's hard to comment about a second lawsuit, when nobody knows he details of the first. It was a settlement, so who knows what the settlement and paper work entailed.

There's a lot of speculation.

I didn't mind the Kunta Kinte shirt, but it goes against him wanting to play in that very same league. Him and Eric Reid seem to want to have it both ways. The league is ok, as long as they're paying me.

Every player/ex player with the exception of Eric Reid tap dancing while holding a plate of biscuits stacked in a nice pyramid.
Eric Reid butters his bread with a NFL paycheck.

no matter where u turn, on espn, cbs, nbc, sportstalk radio, etc.

Colin Kapernick effed up is da consensus.

Back
Top Bottom