Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
People are simply frustrated because they do not see Kaep's end game. I remain silent on this issue because Colin knows what it is that he wants, and only he can define that goal. It seems that there are many who want to define what he should be about, but he was the one who had so much to lose. So all of the Monday morning quarterbacking is quite comical.

We recognizing the money trail back to the NFL for everyone now?

if anything your highlighting its irelevancy to da point. Eric Reid is still in da NFL ridin for kaep, da national sports media who aren't directly paid by da NFL aren't rocking wit what he did.

some of ya so spiteful wit logic ya cutting ya noses off instead of understanding and capitulating to reality... Kaepernick self sabotaged, got bad advice not going to a workout, folks who
ARE people of color who supported him got it to happen and son can't just put his head down, get to da business of football and get back in da league...

This was a PR stunt by the league. A legitimate opportunity is one thing, but the waiver and a refusal to allow outside video shows that this wasn’t real. Throw in the fact that the league called reporters first and gave him 2 hours to accept the deal and it’s hard to believe people in the business (coaches/analysts) think it was real. They didn’t even let him know who he’d be throwing to which makes a ton of difference. I doubt any team was going to sign him behind this. They could have called him in on their own if they wanted him instead of trotting out the bums they do each and every game day. Those teams weren’t the audience for a workout. They were props in a production.

Damn Shannon has always defended Kaep too. All emotions aside it really does just seem like a show for Kaep now, his crew wearing all black, the Kunta kinte shirt.

When you got the pay day he did and the martyr reputation he escaped with, can you blame him? I mean to lose all that just to back up Jacoby Brisett?

Him and his crew should be able to wear what he wants though. His ability to throw is what was supposed to be on display, not his fashion choices.

Come on b, it's also about if he is going to bring a distraction to the team.

The time I heard where he said "stop running" that said a lot to me. He used it for PR just like the NFL. IMO the whole thing was about power and who could control the narrative. His team didn't want the NFL dictating everything and he took it back. But is the goal for him to play? Only he really knows that.

This was a PR stunt by the NFL. Kap just beat them with his own PR Stunt. Now the next phase of this is for the NFL to start lining the pockets of the media members. Especially the Black Media members to start bashing Kap. Why won't the NFL come out and say why they didn't want media there? OR why the workout was scheduled for Saturday instead of the usual tuesday. The NFL was looking at it like this is the perfect chance to bury Kap. Make it look like they gave him a chance. Control the video and say see this guy really cant play.

WE would have NEVER KNOWN what happened that day if he did the NFL work out. Smart move on his part.

Some of yall don't get it. If the NFL wanted Kap back, he'd be back already, point blank.

Saturday was da day to put up or shut up...he chose da latter.

This dude Kaepernick is a clown, especially with the Kunta Kinte shirt, smmfh.

He has an agenda and I wouldn't be surprised if he's being told to do all of this by his handlers.

im not gonna call him a clown, but definitely YES on everything else.

I think that Rome video sums it up for me pretty well. To think that was posted a day or two prior to Saturday. He called it perfectly.

For me it comes down to the fact why was this his one chance now? What’s to stop a workout tomorrow? Why was this his one and only and LAST shot ? Rome mentioned all those other qbs.
I’m surprised this stunt worked for the majority of talking heads on tv and radio. The nfl succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom