Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It makes perfect sense on why Colin doesnt talk to media as well. Everyone knows social media is the real media these days. People rather watch a 30 second hot take clip than an actual show these days. Media and everyone knows that. If Colin gives an interview they will guaranteed chop it up and make it into hot takes that will be used against him.

Bruh.....I can go on YouTube or Twitter and watch every single segment of First Take or Undisputed right after they air and watch every topic they sit down and do. I can go on YouTube and watch every topic from YEARS ago if I wanted to for First Take. So this argument of yours is completely baseless. Let’s not act like dude would be giving a quote for the local paper or some magazine.

Literally every single news outlet no matter if the commentator is white or black is saying the exact same thing about this besides Max Kellerman. If you wanna run with the one dude who seems to want acceptance from black people harder than any commentator on television than be my guest.

I am certain that once people get a good look at the waiver that the NFL floated in front of Kaep, that certain media outlets, those that include Bayless AND Brother Shannon, they all will change their tune in regard to what Kaep did.

Apparently, the waiver included waiving all rights toward suggesting collusion allegations. If this is indeed the case? 'eFF the NFL and its bogus tryout. This was about saving face, not giving Kaep a solid look.

Bruh.....I can go on YouTube or Twitter and watch every single segment of First Take or Undisputed right after they air and watch every topic they sit down and do. I can go on YouTube and watch every topic from YEARS ago if I wanted to for First Take. So this argument of yours is completely baseless. Let’s not act like dude would be giving a quote for the local paper or some magazine.

Literally every single news outlet no matter if the commentator is white or black is saying the exact same thing about this besides Max Kellerman. If you wanna run with the one dude who seems to want acceptance from black people harder than any commentator on television than be my guest.

This is a very telling comment. Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with a white man telling the truth about an oppressive system?

Literally every single news outlet no matter if the commentator is white or black is saying the exact same thing about this besides Max Kellerman. If you wanna run with the one dude who seems to want acceptance from black people harder than any commentator on television than be my guest

Whats wrong with a Kunte Kinte shirt? It's not the first time Kap wore it...

3/16/2018

Colin Kaepernick attended Texans owner Bob McNair’s collusion case deposition in Houston wearing a KUNTA KINTE T-shirt. Kunta Kinte is a character in Alex Haley’s Roots: a west African man born in 1750 who repeatedly resisted enslavement by an American slaveowner.

a670f2035dcb5c8c8cea88d689913169_md.jpg

Shannon Sharpe: "He (Kap) walked into a trap that they (The NFL) set."

Shannon Sharpe: "You (NFL Teams) dont want to attend (Kap's workout) anyway."

Shannon Sharpe: "They (NFL Teams) didnt want to be there anyway."

Also Shannon Sharpe: "Kap! You show up to a job interview wearing a Kunta Kinte shirt?"

Does anyone else see a problem with this narrative or is it just me?

How did a "trap" that the NFL set, in the form of a work out, that NFL teams didn’t really want to attend, and weren’t honestly interested in, turn into a "job interview"?

Bonus:

Oct 16, 2017

Shannon is wrong, too. Not gonna call him Gregory Hines because he's human and doesn't have YEARS of extensive koonery on his resume.
He didn't agree with Smith. Ninjahood made that up, because Shannon had stated before that it was a set up against Kaep.

I am certain that once people get a good look at the waiver that the NFL floated in front of Kaep, that certain media outlets, those that include Bayless AND Brother Shannon, that all will change their tune in regard to what Kaep did.

they all already saw said waiver, hell hot 97's own Rosenberg was reading over clauses in question this morning on radio.

Ninja is super engaged in this topic.
It is about a black person submitting to the will of rich white men.

He is the same dude that said black people in NYC should be thankful for stop-n-frisk even though it violated their constitutional rights. And said Jim Crow America was the best place for black people during that time.

When it comes to a black person 'knowing their place", he always takes interest.

He didn't agree with Smith

if if you want to lie...I already posted video and someone else already said before me that Shannon and Skip agreed with Stephen A Smith then I don't know what planet you're wrong but I'm on planet Earth.

I love stories of Black athletes that made white people uncomfortable. Jack Johnson used to workout without his cup on, allowing his johnson to dangle as he danced around during shadowboxing sessions. He'd stop at the end of the rounds, then asking white reporters what they were looking at....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom