Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hell yeah man

I feel like this movement is only going to continue to pick up momentum
yep, people like ninjahood wanted to kill it early. I'm glad other people stepped up, even on a day like today. 

no one disrespected da flag on 9/11, as i figured.. after today ya can do w/e ya want. da focus TODAY was for da fallen victims of 2001 WTC attacks.

Yup.

I'm just liking the collective growing consciousness of black people.

We gotta realize, we aren't THAT far removed from LEGALLY being 2ND CLASS citizens.

I was born a lil over 20 years after the the civil rights act. 1990. Some of y'all are older than me. That's CRAZY when you put it in perspective. I'm 26.

Yes, we gotta do better...but we are doing fine regarding all that has been done to US. Keep growing, keep learning, keep spreading the message.

One day in the future....we gon be ard. Day by day. Person by person :pimp:

Last edited:
Hell yeah man

yep, people like ninjahood wanted to kill it early. I'm glad other people stepped up, even on a day like today. 

no one disrespected da flag on 9/11, as i figured.. after today ya can do w/e ya want. da focus TODAY was for da fallen victims of 2001 WTC attacks.

Dude you have moved the goalpost so much your not even on the field anymore :rofl:

Last edited:
Hell yeah man

Dude you have moved the goalpost so much your not even on the field anymore :rofl:

u still yappin? :lol: i said that da flag wasn't gonna be disrespected on 9/11 in da beginning..sounds like some of ya WANTED da flag disrespected :nerd:.

Last edited:
Said do whatever you want like ****** need permission.

I hope everybody talking that goofy **** stood up in their living room today during the anthem :lol:

Hell yeah man

u still yappin? :lol: i said that da flag wasn't gonna be disrespected on 9/11 in da beginning..sounds like some of ya WANTED da flag disrespected :nerd:.

You said no one would kneel because that would because they would be too much blow back

-People knelled

Then you said no one was talking about it, cause it not trending on Twitter or FB

-Lionblood pointed out your were wrong

Then you say because a couple of dudes had their hands over their heart, then that means they didn't want to disrespect the flag.

-I point out that is a straw man because kneeling had never been about disrespecting alone

No you you declaring yourself right all along because no one wanted to disrespect the flag.

Dude we can all see your previous post, we can all see how wrong and full of **** you were. :lol:

Like Chopper said, aren't you tired of looking stupid

You said no one would kneel because that would because they would be too much blow back

i said no one would disrespect da flag on 9/11...go find where i said kneel :lol:

i implore you. :nerd:

Last edited:
That's you defense because you didn't type the word kneel, that means you're not wrong. :rofl:

I asked you directly

like i said, no one is gonna pick being a human pariah disrespecting 9/11 when there is 364 other days to protest your grievances..

its gonna be so quiet thru out da NFL today u gonna be able to hear a mouse peee on a ball of cotton.

So not one NFL player is gonna sit or kneel, that is your prediction?

on 9/11? :lol:

lets see how many players want that venom spewed. Today i doubt anyone wants them kinda problems.

like i said, ya can be pariahs today if ya want too :lol: :x

I mean look at this. You are most definitely saying kneeling = disrespecting the flag.

Keep deflecting papi, keep fighting the good fight

now who's da moving da goal posts... :lol:

like i said..flag remain unwaivering in its reverence on 9/11

no one disrespected it, because they knew betta...thank for play rusty, game over. u can have ur little pitty patty party tomorrow. 9/11 remains a day to honor da heroes & lives of da WTC attacks 15 years ago.

Ninja you were 100% wrong. How are you spinning this like you were right the whole time :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously tho rusty. You're too smart to continually play yourself like this. His only goal is to make you waste your breath and frustrate you with his stupidity. How anyone can keep falling for the same trick is beyond me

Seriously tho rusty. You're too smart to continually play yourself like this. His only goal is to make you waste your breath and frustrate you with his stupidity. How anyone can keep falling for the same trick is beyond me

Like you haven't done the same thing to famb, isn't this the pot calling the kettle Dominican

Last edited:
im still waiting for this "disrespect for da flag on 9/11" that was was gonna happen.. :nerd: :lol:

after tomorrow ya favorite athletes can go sit, stand, play twister, etc. 9/11 stays pure in its memorializing those heroes :pimp:

Wat would have been an example of disrespecting the flag on 9/11?

Wat did u think no one would do?

Like you haven't done the same thing, isn't this the pot calling the kettle Dominican

I've probably spent 5 posts or less addressing this buffon before I left him alone. But do you if you enjoy arguing with idiots. You're clearly a knowledgable guy, seems like you could do a lot better. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom