Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was never an issue of not being able to explain why.  I never even bothered to explain it, so how would you know I couldn't?

I'm more than willing to explain why your comment was idiotic and uncalled for if you're actually willing to read it.

Be my guest then, explain away, you dunce.

No but seriously...your comment was dumb.

I have no problem agreeing with Ninjahood on that one.

Comment was "dumb", but neither of you imbecile could explain why :lol:? Have several seats man.

Because being a "bad person" (whatever the hell that is suppose to mean) doesn't mean you should die in a terrorist attack, that is not some sort of just punishment, plus there is no proof any of those people did anything that made them deserved such a horrific death.

You just have conjecture. Pointless, foolish, conjecture

Last edited:
I mean even if everyone wasn't "good" by your stupid standards, then it doesn't mean they had to die with their lungs filled with smoke and their skin on fire. Seriously, stop posting.

I guess "shots ringing out would've been better?" Again, the stupidity of people such as yourself is hilarious. I'm entitled to post as much as I want, I hope you have a problem every time you come across a post of mine. You seem stricken with insecurities :lol:

I mean even if everyone wasn't "good" by your stupid standards, then it doesn't mean they had to die with their lungs filled with smoke and their skin on fire. Seriously, stop posting.
I guess "shots ringing out would've been better?" Again, the stupidity of people such as yourself is hilarious. I'm entitled to post as much as I want, I hope you have a problem every time you come across a post of mine. You seem stricken with insecurities
laugh.gif
Can you explain why "bad" (by your standards) people needed to die in a terrorist attack

It was never an issue of not being able to explain why.  I never even bothered to explain it, so how would you know I couldn't?

I'm more than willing to explain why your comment was idiotic and uncalled for if you're actually willing to read it.
1. Who assumed they were all upstanding or good people?

2. Why does this even matter?

3. How would this impact that way we grieve collectively as a nation?

4. What level of individual evil or immorality would justify or warrant death?

Idiotic and inappropriate through and through.

Because being a bad person doesn't mean you should die in a terrorist attack, that is not some sort of just punishment, plus there is no proof any of those people did anything that make it that they deserved to die is such a way.

I'm sure some of the people who were given lethal injections or the electric chair by the US government feel the same. I'm sure a few of those who suffered that fate were innocent. Don't know the full odds though...

Kate Upton posted the dolphins players kneeling on twitter and said it was unacceptable. Kate Upton built like ensued. **** got me dying laughing right now :rofl:

They frying the hell out that girl and that's what her goofy *** gets.

***** said she built like a bar of hotel soap.

Kate Upton posted the dolphins players kneeling on twitter and said it was unacceptable. Kate Upton built like ensued. **** got me dying laughing right now
roll.gif
Reading her instagram post and she pulled the black president card right out that deck so swift 
laugh.gif

Kate Upton posted the dolphins players kneeling on twitter and said it was unacceptable. Kate Upton built like ensued. **** got me dying laughing right now :rofl:

She hit all the deflections. Hyperbole, dismissing the point of the protest, bring up we have a black president.

So happy this woman's 15 minutes of fame have been up

Just like how they've grieved for the thousands of innocent Black people who've been lynch in the states, too?

I mean, you're literate right? You know how to read? I said, not everyone that perished during 9/11 were good/upstanding people. If you truly think the odds of all the 1,000+ who perished had never done any wrongdoings in life, you and others are mistaken.

doesn't mean they had to have a plane fly into their workplace and die a flaming death though :lol:

& yeah...

All four — Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills — held a hand over their hearts as the national anthem played.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Kneel-During-National-Anthem-393042511.html

i thought they were disrespecting da flag though...

:lol:

catching all that flak & they just hedged just like da Seahawks.
And the goal post move again. Now it is onto a strawman

oh really?

last time i checked i said.

Entire Seahawks team will interlock their arms and stand up during the National Anthem:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...eahawks-to-stand-interlock-arms-during-anthem

told ya...they dont want that 9/11 backlash... even da implied perception of disrespectfulness to da flag on da 15th anniversary of da attacks would've been tasteless.

goal post is pretty much cemented..now what? :nerd:

Just like how they've grieved for the thousands of innocent Black people who've been lynch in the states, too?
So because the nation didn't collectively grieve over lynchings (which they should have), we shouldn't grieve over the lives lost on 9/11?

Go wash your face.

Because being a bad person doesn't mean you should die in a terrorist attack, that is not some sort of just punishment, plus there is no proof any of those people did anything that make it that they deserved to die is such a way.

I'm sure some of the people who were given lethal injections or the electric chair by the US government feel the same. I'm sure a few of those who suffered that fate were innocent. Don't know the full odds though...

You are literally saying nothing on topic right now, just deflecting.

Showing sympathy for those that lost theirs on 9/1, is not giving the US Government a pass on anything.

Nice red herring though

Last edited:
Why do people assume all victims in 9/11 were upstanding and good people? It's baffling to me

I mean, you're literate right? You know how to read? I said, not everyone that perished during 9/11 were good/upstanding people. If you truly think the odds of all the 1,000+ who perished had never done any wrongdoings in life, you and others are mistaken.

doesn't mean they had to have a plane fly into their workplace and die a flaming death though :lol:

& yeah...

All four — Arian Foster, Jelani Jenkins, Michael Thomas and Kenny Stills — held a hand over their hearts as the national anthem played.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...s-Kneel-During-National-Anthem-393042511.html

oh really?

Entire Seahawks team will interlock their arms and stand up during the National Anthem:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...eahawks-to-stand-interlock-arms-during-anthem

told ya...they dont want that 9/11 backlash... even da implied perception of disrespectfulness to da flag on da 15th anniversary of da attacks would've been tasteless.

So your proof is a previous post of yours

View media item 1877763
The struggle is real

numbah1grimey is living proof of Florida's failed public school system.

If Noam Chomsky went to high school in Florida he'd be wrestling alligators right now.

Last edited:

& yeah...

oh really?

So your proof is a previous post of yours

uhh, duh..thats how this game works...u failed at ur narrative and now u posting gifs...good job [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

Do we really believe all those black people that got lynched were good upstanding people?

your logic not mine

got em.

Back
Top Bottom