Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
It'd probably be best if we just ignored his nincompoop nonsense. Don't respond to it, I know it's difficult, even I get roped in, but a troll of his capacity can't feed without attention. So let's just discuss what's at hand.

I don't think he's trolling though :lol:

Son is broken but completely unaware of it. I don't know if Anosognosia is the term i'm looking for, but condolences man, i'm out.

there's only 1 more hour left EST... maybe someone honks a last loogie at da flag in protest & proves ya right.. :lol: :nerd:

[emoji]9203[/emoji] times running out on shenanigans... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128509[/emoji]

:lol: @ turning this in to nobody was gonna disrespect the flag.

Kaep's entire message was never aboutndisrespecring the flag. So saying nobody would disrespect the flag in this thread was irrelevant and dumb as ****.

leave it to ninja to draw his opinion on this issue from watching cnn and fox. his right wing agenda is completely foolish.

Can u two idiots please banter in another thread?

This is off topic and honestly no one cares about your personal lineage while we are addressing civil rights issue.

You clearly are bias against black people and the cowboys fan  has a personal vendetta against you.

Stay out of this thread if you want to flaunt your racism.

Jesus. The mods never do anything and watch me the one get warned or locked out this thread. 

It's pathetic that someone with such access to diversity is so narrow-minded 

Can u two idiots please banter in another thread?

This is off topic and honestly no one cares about your personal lineage while we are addressing civil rights issue.

You clearly are bias against black people and the cowboys fan  has a personal vendetta against you.

Stay out of this thread if you want to flaunt your racism.

Jesus. The mods never do anything and watch me the one get warned or locked out this thread. 

It's pathetic that someone with such access to diversity is so narrow-minded 

im actually not a cowboys fan. you are assuming too much. i find it funny that ninja is a civil rights thread, when he clearly doesn't feel there is any kind of social struggle. he only feels that way because his preconception of the world is within a 10 mile radius.

im actually not a cowboys fan. you are assuming too much. i find it funny that ninja is a civil rights thread, when he clearly doesn't feel there is any kind of social struggle. he only feels that way because his preconception of the world is within a 10 mile radius.
dude so stop engaging him.

your  whole hahaha you're not spaniard teasing is equally obnoxious.

just stay on topic.

dude so stop engaging him.

your  whole hahaha you're not spaniard teasing is equally obnoxious.

just stay on topic.

i can definitely see that. it's just irritating reading his posts. his level of ignorance deserves to be checked. but i refrain from that for the bigger issue at hand. carry on.

i can definitely see that. it's just irritating reading his posts. his level of ignorance deserves to be checked. but i refrain from that for the bigger issue at hand. carry on.
oh trust me. he's pissing me off reading his pure ignorance in this thread. lets keep it moving like you said.

Giants won. so I'm happy.

He's just a lonely man.... trolling on NT and riling up members is the way he finds excitement and gets by day to day, it's better to just ignore him...literally everyone on NT is repulsed by him but yet he continues on, pretty strange

Last edited:

Just scroll past it when you see his name and the Reptile avy. That's what I do. I've only read one of his post in this thread.

Ninja been got bashed so much over the last decade he got that internet CTE syndrome.

oh please.. :lol:

i beat people up with muskets aimed my way..some of ya over exaggerate your relevancy in regards to my consciousness or overall existentialism in da astral plane of my day.

laugh.gif
  unnecessary syntax ninja

you on that loud

Well this is what you guys asked for everyday. You asked for ninjahood to return everyday. He's back folks. How do you feel now

Back
Top Bottom