the king of nothing keeps taking L's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
@ the LeStans

the king of nothing keeps taking L's
pimp.gif

roll.gif

it's funny that everytime lebron gets dunk on during the games..bspn, fox sports net, sports channels don't make a big deal of it.

anyone got the .gif of courtney lee dunking on lebron in the ECF? that was
eek.gif

Nike / lebrick
smh.gif
... he has to win in order to become something worth really protecting ... saving image ... and even then its just a dunk ...

Originally Posted by CP1708

I know one thing, this dude keep doin tv interviews, radio interviews, and talkin about this dunk, Nike gon make him disappear, hell with the tapes.

On some ol, I'ma get the papers, get the papers.
laugh.gif
That had me rollin. Funny comment

Lebron actin like a straight diva... My dude probably cries at least twice a week.
smh.gif

LeBron, but Nike as well. Both just could've been quiet about it, LeBron smiles and gives him props on a great play, and all is good in the sports world.Getting pissed, Nike panicking = all eyes and jokes on both

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I can't believe I know people that are siding with LeTape on this. Stern really did his job and brainwashed some people
smh.gif
. Everyone knows if Lebron didn't get piped on that Nike wouldn't have cared for the tape. SMH.

QFE

I'm known to be one of the biggest Lebron "haters' to my friends and me laughing at him getting dunked on causes me to be called a hater evenmore. They're like have you seen the video? Has Lebron admitted he got dunked on? Well until that happens then its all rumors. Its amazing how so manybammas in this world are really swinging from his man hood.

I've heard multiple supposed reasons for the confiscation:

-Crawford was wearing Addidas<---
eyes.gif

-Videotaping was disallowed <----
indifferent.gif

-Nike's gonna use the tape for a commercial <----
laugh.gif

^
Crawford said on the Dan Patrick show that he was wearin LeBron's because those are the shoes they were given.

If people are still talking about it after this weekend I think Nike is gonna kinda be forced to let it out. I mean It cant be that bad. Could it?

had LeBron went 360 between the legs windmill from the free throw line....you bet your ++% we'd see it.

^two posts above, mos def. we already see all this stupid shots he hits. man they showed this dude with no shirt on and jeans shorts hitting shots. dudelooking like a straight bum in that video. They should show this or it will be the running joke of the NBA season. *someone just got dunked on* announcers:"Get the tape!" or "I bet he's asking the cameramen for the tapes". I know Chuck is going to be all over this.

Back
Top Bottom