college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by bonafide125

He is very humble about it

he still wants that swoosh to stay on his shirt. also, he does not want to die.
Naw, I think that's just how he is. Isn't his brother the same way?

Joe and Jordan's parents house caught fire like two years ago...I don't remember all the details, but I know they lost all kinds of %%$+. Both goodkids, Joe will always be one of my fav Cats...Jordan gave UK the business one game, tho.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by nwtiger

roll.gif
wildout4 wrote:

heres the clip

d462511465616e403be4720b116803dfba1492c.gif

omg im dying lmao!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lebron/Nike is lame for this one.
what if Lebron got teabagged though? i don't know about you, but getting nuts in your face is probably the most emasculating thing that can happen to someone in sports.
Word to

28isphv.jpg

We need to start some kind of boycott of nike until they release the video.everyone make signs or something,im down.

i half-seriously think that nike is going to use this footage for a lebron commercial in the near future lol if they did i think that'd be pretty cool.

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Lebron's sources said it never happened
laugh.gif

LMAO.

roll.gif

LeBron is stupid to get dunked on by a kid. i would understand if another NBA player did or somebody bigger than him. but a kid smaller than him? cmon... andto say it didn't happen that's lame

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah.. I am real disappointed in some folks I know over there.

The fact they are making something legendary that no one's ever seen, like Jesse Owens dominating the Germans in the Olympics or Harriet Tubman rescuingmillions of slaves.

Once the Widen & Kennedy Machine get ahold of this, people will be like.. oh is that it? Why did he even go thru all of this?

Yes.. Shameful.

in some backwards,twisted way,i view this whole thing as some sort of marketing ploy from nike.we've seen bron getting dunked on in the past(courtney leeanyone?)its really not a big effin deal.you're gonna get got at some point playing ball no matter who you are.some folks are blowing it up for no realreason,creating controversy.

where there is a certain amount of controversy,there will be alot of people taking a minute and paying attention to it.then before you know it kapow! nike will drop a new lebron campaign or something.

LOL@ this thread going over 22 pages...it's not that serious. yeah lebron is the talk of nba, but still

Possible Nike commercial where the Kobe puppet walks in the house saying ''I gotta watch this tape Nike sent me''...''What's onit?'' asks the Lebron puppet...''Just a little something something'' then the actual clip of the dunk...''Wow,Lebron...you staytaking L"s,huh?'' Then the end shows the Lebron puppet doing a facepalm while the Kobe puppet laughs hysterically...

in some backwards,twisted way,i view this whole thing as some sort of marketing ploy from nike.

I was thinking the same thing. In confiscating the videos so nobody can see the dunk, the legend of it grows. And as the legend grows, it brings a certainamount of hype to it. And with hype, there is an opportunity for Nike to make some coin.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Possible Nike commercial where the Kobe puppet walks in the house saying ''I gotta watch this tape Nike sent me''...''What's on it?'' asks the Lebron puppet...''Just a little something something'' then the actual clip of the dunk...''Wow,Lebron...you stay taking L"s,huh?'' Then the end shows the Lebron puppet doing a facepalm while the Kobe puppet laughs hysterically...

laugh.gif

maxtempo96:
in some backwards,twisted way,i view this whole thing as some sort of marketing ploy from nike.
No way. I have a feeling they'll use it as a marketing tol, but that will be simply making lemonade out of lemons.

This was just a case of 'Oh hell nah.'

'You dunk on me at my clinic? And someone's taping it? Oh hell nah. Nike, go get those tapes. This dude has lost his mind, thinking he can bang on mein my freaking clinic and show the world.'

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Possible Nike commercial where the Kobe puppet walks in the house saying ''I gotta watch this tape Nike sent me''...''What's on it?'' asks the Lebron puppet...''Just a little something something'' then the actual clip of the dunk...''Wow,Lebron...you stay taking L"s,huh?'' Then the end shows the Lebron puppet doing a facepalm while the Kobe puppet laughs hysterically...
roll.gif

edit: and Kobe would be holding a bucket of popcorn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom