college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

-- Dan asked Wade if he heard about Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron at his summer camp.
Wade said: "Have I? I've heard about it from a lot of different people. Actually, I was talking to Kobe the other day and Kobe told me. That's how I knew it was really serious. At first I heard it and I said get out of here. And Kobe said, 'Man, you gotta call LeBron. You gotta give him stuff about this.' That's how we all are. When something is real we're going to say something to each other about it."

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Did Jordan Crawford ever make a comment?

yeah he did on espn. he said it was really nothin. he said Bron must of think i was going for a lay-up and tried to block it, but i turned it over a dunked it.interview should be on youtube

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

[h3]college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes, threatens to sue thread starter[/h3]
Wait, what?

nerd.gif

SADDEST PART is even if we did see THE DUNK.....

After all the HYPE around it, it couldnt possibly live up to expectations....

Well.....Maybe, just maybe......I doubt if NIKE destroyed the tapes though....

Originally Posted by MJsaver

SADDEST PART is even if we did see THE DUNK.....

After all the HYPE around it, it couldnt possibly live up to expectations....

Well.....Maybe, just maybe......I doubt if NIKE destroyed the tapes though....

my cousin went to the lbj skills academy...he plays collegiate basketball.... from what he told me on the phone, Bronny got dunked on so hard that he ended up on his back....... the dude is Jordan Crawford....he played for indiana when Eric Gordon was there but transferred to Xavier where he will play this upcoming season...he is the little brother of former Kentucky guard (and laker draftee) Joe Crawford. He dunked on bronny with two hands...knocking his *$# to the floor...and crawford is only 6'4'' and can't even be no more than 190
from another board

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

[h3]college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes, threatens to sue thread starter[/h3]
Wait, what?
this thread???

what was the original title of this thread??? "ultimate lebron..."?

Oy vey.

The hype for this video is on some Ray J/Kim K type *+$!
laugh.gif

Let some intern at Nike come across this tape. It's a WRAP! He could either sell the tape for a good chunk of guap or extort the *+$! out of Nike and'Bron
laugh.gif

I was thinking the tape would make for a great commercial for Lebron showing his failures and how it ultimately led to his success. Of course, he would have towin a ring first and then make the commercial.

Hey some of you Portland Nters who live near the Nike headquarter in Beaverton , Oregon should put up a sign or cardboard that say We Want the Tape across fromthe Nike entrance. That would spice thing up at Nike a little bit
roll.gif

Kobe with the ether =
pimp.gif

As of late, every time Lebron takes an L it equals a win for Kobe. Let's see how Nike runs with this now.

Back
Top Bottom