college kid dunks on LeBron; Nike takes the tapes

Damon Jones wants to see the tape.

that pic ska posted will do for now.
laugh.gif

Well well well...LeBron and Nike ain't having it...If this is what it seems to be, we're talking about what would have been the most viewed vid of thesummer
I think anyone that plays ball and plays D has been dunked on, @#!$ happens

The First Take replay with Skip is about to air

I'm starting to think that lebron isn't built for new york, new york fans, the garden, and the new yorkmedia.

If stuff like this ruffles his feathers, he would be a dead man. This dude needs to get some heart and grow some balls.

tired.gif
I don't understand what's so bad about being dunked on. Itshows that you were at least TRYING to block a shot. these superstar divas would rather look good and lose than win and look bad word to "white mencan't jump"

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I'm steadily losing more and more respect for LeBron.

LeExposed probably thought this would never get out. Dude is way too concerned with what other people think. Man up, this happens to everyone.
And why did this dude willingly give the tape to that Nike dude? .. Cowherd just said, from an article, that immediately after the dunkLeExposed went up to the President of Nike BBall and pointed at this dude who had a camera. Less than 1 minute later dude had his tape taken. But the LeBroncamp allows people/media to videotape the camp.
smh.gif
atcameradude. I would have told my boys get the car and oosain bolted my way outta there.

To those that were at the camp, did you peep any moms and pops videotaping? If so, they need an agent. This tape is worth mad $ now.

laugh.gif
while Kobe was giving his dedication to an international superstar infront of millions worldwide, Lebron was busy *****ing about a tape of him getting dunked on at his own camp.

yet Lebron is supposed to be the biggest superstar athlete, huh?

I see that ESPN had it on 3rd down when it should have been on 1st down.......then again, atleast it made it

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
while Kobe was giving his dedication to an international superstar in front of millions worldwide, Lebron was busy *****ing about a tape of him getting dunked on at his own camp.

yet Lebron is supposed to be the biggest superstar athlete, huh?
Oh how soon you forget, letape said his farewell first in front of a national audience .... i'd like to thank mj for everything that he didfor the sport of basketball....
roll.gif

Let's say the video was put on YouTube. It blows up for a bit, dominates blogs for 36 hours, everyone has a good chuckleand then it's forgotten about.

But by censoring the tape, LeBron turns the dunk into a legend. On video, it's just a dunk. Without video, the jam canreach mythic proportions.
smh.gif

I've steadily been losing respect for LeBron since he was complaining about foul calls against Washington a couple years back.

This dude is such a damn Diva.
smh.gif

GTownBaller23:
And why did this dude willingly give the tape to that Nike dude? .. Cowherd just said, from an article, that immediately after the dunk LeExposed went up to the President of Nike BBall and pointed at this dude who had a camera. Less than 1 minute later dude had his tape taken. But the LeBron camp allows people/media to videotape the camp.
smh.gif
at cameradude. I would have told my boys get the car and oosain bolted my way outta there.

To those that were at the camp, did you peep any moms and pops videotaping? If so, they need an agent. This tape is worth mad $ now.
That's what my first thought actually was when I first saw this on NT yesterday.

Like, I'm there, taping, LeBron gets dunked on by, some dude with a camera a few feet away from me hasNike come over and take his tape... now what do I do?

I just stand there, curious what's going on, and then Nike comes and tells me they need my tape?Haaaaaaaaiiiiiillllll naaaah!
laugh.gif

I see LeBron get dunked on and I see Nike tell some dude they need his tape... and I'm closing up shop and heading out. I wouldn't even run. It'smy tape, and when you show me that I wasn't allowed to be taping in the first place, then I'll give you my tape. Until you do that, the tape'smine.
laugh.gif

What I tell y'all about LeBron is a shameless self promoter and a master at turning him self into an urban ledgend he is s bad as Kobe when it comes totirelessly monitoring your image only difference LeBron is charming and Kobe is awkward.

Nike and LeBron are trying to turn him into a myth something bigger than a star best believe everything he does that is main purpose.

I mean what human being tattoos chosen one on his back or gases people up enough to call him The Gift?
indifferent.gif

Like I said in the Lebron thread he bugs me and this tape and antics solidifies it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

^^ AIF01, Not a chance in hell he got yammed on THAT bad by my dude JC.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It doesnt matter if you %#+@+ made enough to confiscate tapes then as far as im concerned it was THAT BAD. Until he shows us the tape of it in my eyes he gotmashed on that bad or worse.

And I like Lebron and still think hes one of the best in the league, so this is no way an I hate Lebron post. But seriously? Like this some 9/11 type *+%!.

Ol David Duchovny !#* dude

x4220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom