College niketalkers chime in....how do you concentrate on your work without being distracted?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Ground King

thanks nt, always coming through for a brother in need. i knew coming here during my times of struggle was the right thing to do 
pimp.gif
anyways, what is aderall? can someone school me on the using of this, aderall? any side effects and benefits?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
anyways thanks again guys if i dont answer that means i'm getting %+%@ done
pimp.gif
but not before creating an intrumental playlist on my itunes......
pimp.gif
alien.gif
nevermind about the adderall... i'm sorry i even brought it up. please dont do it.
just stick to music. RATATAT while studying is like drugs anyways
laugh.gif

Dubstep, classical and technical death metal are all I listen to when I study.....its like a drug.
pimp.gif
which side of the skrillex fence are you on? dude is really polarizing the dubstep community these days

thanks nt, always coming through for a brother in need. i knew coming here during my times of struggle was the right thing to do 
pimp.gif
anyways, what is aderall? can someone school me on the using of this, aderall? any side effects and benefits?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
nevermind about the adderall... i'm sorry i even brought it up. please dont do it.
laugh.gif

Dubstep, classical and technical death metal are all I listen to when I study.....its like a drug.
pimp.gif
which side of the skrillex fence are you on? dude is really polarizing the dubstep community these days

Even when I went to the damn library to study, I literally look at each and every person that walks within eyesight. I don't know man, it is tough. I was studying with this one dude on my intramural team, at the library, and he noticed that I kept looking up at people and he was like, "What you owe somebody money or something." So yea that is when I noticed I had that bug.

Even when I went to the damn library to study, I literally look at each and every person that walks within eyesight. I don't know man, it is tough. I was studying with this one dude on my intramural team, at the library, and he noticed that I kept looking up at people and he was like, "What you owe somebody money or something." So yea that is when I noticed I had that bug.

Originally Posted by carbon16

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another thing that I wanna stress is ORGANIZATION, plan out all your work the day that it's assigned. If you have a essay due in 2-3 weeks write a paragraph/page a day, it takes off pressure and you'll be done faster than you think. Break down every assignment and think about how much time you'll need for each one then apply it to your daily schedule. Too many ppl wait till the week that an assignment is due before they start then they panic. This is all the advice I have to give and I hope it helps.
great tip, thanks fam

Originally Posted by carbon16

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another thing that I wanna stress is ORGANIZATION, plan out all your work the day that it's assigned. If you have a essay due in 2-3 weeks write a paragraph/page a day, it takes off pressure and you'll be done faster than you think. Break down every assignment and think about how much time you'll need for each one then apply it to your daily schedule. Too many ppl wait till the week that an assignment is due before they start then they panic. This is all the advice I have to give and I hope it helps.
great tip, thanks fam

alien.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Skrillex is one of my fave artists ever, he's genreless imo. The hardcore influences definitely show up in his music which is a bit much for a few.
laugh.gif
BDW I've been listening to this song on repeat for 2 weeks

alien.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Skrillex is one of my fave artists ever, he's genreless imo. The hardcore influences definitely show up in his music which is a bit much for a few.
laugh.gif

Ground King wrote: anyways, what is aderall? can someone school me on the using of this, aderall? any side effects and benefits?

You don't go to college if you don't know what aderall is.

Ground King wrote: anyways, what is aderall? can someone school me on the using of this, aderall? any side effects and benefits?

You don't go to college if you don't know what aderall is.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, i feel the same exact way about his music. i saw him live last year and it was probably the most fun i've had at a show ever. 
checkin out the song now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yeah, i feel the same exact way about his music. i saw him live last year and it was probably the most fun i've had at a show ever. 
checkin out the song now
pimp.gif

I can't get any studying done at my house cause I usually just browse the internet, so I head to the library with books and an ipod. The computers there are pretty slow so I don't bother using them unless I need to. I find a quiet desk and I'm good for a couple hours.

I can't get any studying done at my house cause I usually just browse the internet, so I head to the library with books and an ipod. The computers there are pretty slow so I don't bother using them unless I need to. I find a quiet desk and I'm good for a couple hours.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Best............AVY.............EVER
THIS

I usually find it help to be surround either group of classmates or a tutor. Somehow the people around me usually motivates me to understand something and stay on task.

For reading I usually find that 1 hour or 1.5 hour where I know nothing is going on and just sit somewhere and read. Plus making little side notes can really help paying attention.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Best............AVY.............EVER
THIS

I usually find it help to be surround either group of classmates or a tutor. Somehow the people around me usually motivates me to understand something and stay on task.

For reading I usually find that 1 hour or 1.5 hour where I know nothing is going on and just sit somewhere and read. Plus making little side notes can really help paying attention.

I think about how messed up I'll be if I fail the class as a result of not doing the assignment

I had the same problem. I would procrastinate the max possible, then I knew I couldn't procrastinate anymore because the paper/assignment was due the next day.

I had the same problem. I would procrastinate the max possible, then I knew I couldn't procrastinate anymore because the paper/assignment was due the next day.

I think about how messed up I'll be if I fail the class as a result of not doing the assignment

Back
Top Bottom