COLORADO NTERS...

good to hear man...i just called fnl to see if they would cancel orders or had any issues and she said all is good...so i just have to wait a little longer butim happy
smile.gif

Anyone doing anything tonight for new years? I got a spot in South Burbs locked. Hit me up if anyone needs something to do

Anyone in the Denver area can help a fellow NT'er. I am looking for a pair of DS Jordan XX3 blk/sliver/red (first gereral release one) in a Size 9. PM meif you want to sell, I will meet up anywhere in the denver metro area.

Originally Posted by tuan112

Anyone in the Denver area can help a fellow NT'er. I am looking for a pair of DS Jordan XX3 blk/sliver/red (first gereral release one) in a Size 9. PM me if you want to sell, I will meet up anywhere in the denver metro area.

check craigslist. I do often. Some guy local selling his collection. Sz 9, 9.5

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

Originally Posted by BigAl37

Whats up everybody. Anybody on here go to CSU or live in Fort Collins by chance?

I do...

I have been looking for anybody in the Fort. Been trying to get a meet up for CSU people.

What up CO? Wanted to drop in and let you know about our new shop in Boulder. Mention that you are an NT'er and get a FREE VICE tee with ANY purchase.

We would love for all the Colorado heads to stop by and give us your feedback. Peace.

3183641b433a531bd7200a539ae01ce142e4eac4.jpg

fyi - party @ funky buddah tonight if anyones trying to get out. Akomplice, Frank 151, Denver Diggers, etc. giveaways...

Serious! This tread dies all the time! Nuggs losing their grip right now. Anybody going to the game tonight? I'm heading to LA in April, just in time forthe Apr. 9th game against the Nuggets. Scored tix from the tickmaster ticket holder forum. 60.00 a piece, not so bad.

nugs by 8. Looking good so far. Heard on the radio J.McDaniels took all the FA's to the game tonight...

nugs by 8. Looking good so far. Heard on the radio J.McDaniels took all the FA's to the game tonight...

I'll be back in CO in May to see my lil' bro graduate. Somebody let me know what's popping around late May. Being out of the country kind of sucks.

Back
Top Bottom