COLORADO NTERS...

On a different note how many nuggets fans are in here? One thing I dont understand is how Melo gets hated on so much, especially here in Colorado. He is anOlympic starter and top scorer, Allstar starter, Top 5 NBA scorer, and still people cant appreciate him and what he does for his team. The only true gripe ishis D, but thats the whole team for ya. Has more to do with coaching than anything. And I dont wanna hear bout his off the court issues cause everybody makesmistakes, and that his nothing to do with his game. Anyways, it makes no sense to me at all and I was just wondering what some of you guys think. Oh and hereis a really good article from ESPN if you have the time to read it - http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jackson/080723&sportCat=nba

ya im a huge nuggets fan and i cant stand all the melo hate that goes on...i cant imagine that they would try and deal a player like him at his age...thinkabout paul pierce when he was 24 (all the trouble, called selfish player) melo will continue to develop and once we drop the contracts of kenyon and a.i. (whojust doesnt work with melo) we will be able to put together all the pieces we need around melo

I've been in CO long enough to be a Nuggets fan. Melo, to me, is a very selfish player. Yes, he is good but not great. Great players work on everyaspect of their game and he has yet to do so. I think everybody knows that Melo doesn't hv a clue how to play "D". Doesn't mean he won'tbe great later on down the road but as of right now he is overrated. There's a lot of players that can score but also play on the other end? Well,that's where I compare him to, MJ, R.Allen, L.Bird, P.Pierce, L.James, K. Garnett, K.Bryant, C.Paul, ETC. These players can score but they also make theDEF teams as well. I hope to see Melo make that list some day.

i see your point blu and i agree that melo is awful on the defensive side but there are plenty of great players who excelled only on the offensiveside...charles barkley was really only good on the boards and never too reliable on defense, you point out larry bird who really is an overrated defender,magic johnson was never on the nba all defense team...and thats just to name a few...all three of them are hall of famers and besides barkley the other two ledtheir teams to multiple ships mostly on the offensive side...i think the nuggs just need to take melo for what his is and thats a scoring machine and bring inthe defensive role players and spot up three shooters and some god damn low post presence and then we can talk about the nuggs being significant

Hey guys, I split season tickets with a few of my friends for the nuggets and we just had someone bail on us so we have an extra 1/6 share. It is $315 for twotickets to 7 games. It will also probably be cheaper than that, because we recieve 8 complimentary tickets for up to a value of $100/piece. We sell thesetickets, refunding every share by ~$133, ultimatly making the final price $182 per share, and $13 per ticket. There is no absolute garuntee that we will get$100 complimentary tickets, but if worst case scenario we get seats valued at our ticket price, we each get a free game. Our seats are front row in the upperbalcony, and the seats just 5 feet below us are $33 per ticket. Pretty good bang for your buck. If anyone would be interested hit me up.

Yo, Colorado NT Fam...

Im visiting here from TN. Besides Niketown wat local spots are there...im in Greenwood Village BTW. Thanks.

well nothin in Greenwood Village thats where im at but if you have a day trip i would go to Boulder and check out Installation shoes its on Broadway and Walnutup there...no Jay's but tons of SB's, other Nikes, Reebok's, and exclusive fitteds. Other than that up in Westminster (about 25 mins from where uare) is Shoextreme in the Westminster Mall. They have Jay's and AF1's but its pretty small and all the exclusive stuff is never there cuz the peoplethat work there just hook up their friends. Other than that I've heard The 400 is alright its in Denver somewhere but I havent been before. Not much I knowhaha but there is a Nike Outlet in Castle Rock if you are interested. Hope this helps.

^ Wow thanks for the info. Chances are I will be moving out here within the next few months. Look forward to getting a chance to know some of you guys. My oldsn was addicted2mikes, and I think I sold some shoes to some of you before. Either way, thanks for the info and have a nice weekend.

Originally Posted by authentic727

JailDay23 SCAMMER BEWARE

That's bad business my dude.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

i see your point blu and i agree that melo is awful on the defensive side but there are plenty of great players who excelled only on the offensive side...charles barkley was really only good on the boards and never too reliable on defense, you point out larry bird who really is an overrated defender, magic johnson was never on the nba all defense team...and thats just to name a few...all three of them are hall of famers and besides barkley the other two led their teams to multiple ships mostly on the offensive side...i think the nuggs just need to take melo for what his is and thats a scoring machine and bring in the defensive role players and spot up three shooters and some god damn low post presence and then we can talk about the nuggs being significant

Yeah, I see your point too. We do need help on Def and it doesn't help that they passed on Artest!!! We're gonna miss you Camby!!!

Thanks again emac. I checked out the denver spots, and i found a place on Broadway. Again, I should be out here soon. Thanks for the info.

cool well let me know if you move out here cuz the denver heads are few and far between so we need to connect haha

Colorado Fam,

It is now official. I will be joining you guys out there within a month. Again, I look forward to getting an opportunity to meet some of you. Keep me posted onevents/meetups/summits. Thanks.

AIM:addicted2mikes
Email:[email protected]
SneakerPlay:addicted2mikes
myspace:/kevinspics

does anyone know who got the Hyperdunk "United We Rise" in town? I got a pair of NDC, but I want another pair. Please let me know!!

not sure tuan ill let u know if i hear though...anyone else call the foot actions in town about the am95 chili's...nothing at either and the guy at auroramall didn't even know they were a foot action exclusive...times like these i cant stand denver's shoe game

no i wish...didnt sleep on them my funds are just vitally low right now....any of you guys getting the 5/18 pack

I think I am gonna get the pack and sell the 5's cause I already have 3 pairs of em.. and them 18's look sick as hell. I was planning on getting allthe packs and I got the first 5 of em but was unable to get this last 4/19 so no reason to try and have the whole set. I will just try and get the ones Ireally like. And I think I am really gonna like the 18's.

atschach ^ what size are you? Has anybody been to the castle rock outlet lately? If so, anything good? Thanks in advance.

Hobson, long time no see or hear...What is up man? Are you serious bout the pack? What size and how much? Let me know man, I still haven't been able to geta hold of a pair

Back
Top Bottom