Colts at Jags.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I sense a sack coming
eek.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not sky high right now. I'm pretty pleased with this sack. I just want them to finish this game.

I mean you got all the magical powers so I thought you would know how I feel at every waking minute...because you know when I'm mad, or being sarcastic, orwhen i'm using reverse psychology and all that

damn ... the colts perfect season rests on the D ... i'm either gonna be pissed in 2 min cursing the D or happy as hell

Lets see what you're made of Garrard.
nerd.gif

If there IS a touchdown, I got a weird feeling it's Ernest Wilford, don't know why
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at some of you guys... if anything can be said about this defense is that theyve mades stops when they have needed to... TO WIN THE GAME.. Jags ball.. coltsup by 4.. <2min. to go... THE COLTS WILL GET A STOP!! just watch..
pimp.gif

the secondary needs to cut out that bend but don't break ... these wr are wide open ...
smh.gif
the jags are gonna leave no time on clock
garrard is who we thought he was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

smh.gif
at some of you guys... if anything can be said about this defense is that theyve mades stops when they have needed to... TO WIN THE GAME.. Jags ball.. colts up by 4.. <2min. to go... THE COLTS WILL GET A STOP!! just watch..
pimp.gif

You Got It... Can't say anything but You Got It.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom