Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

after reading the last couple of pages i think we all should wait till a couple of more releases drop from JB then we can drop the hammer on the whole remastered thing once and for all 

but i notice that on some slick mess the next couple of releases are tumber leather :lol:  

7's and the oreo 4's well the 10's arent so thats are first chance at seeing a reg leather shoe....

First french 7 is gonna be hard to top. My issue with 7s is the white rubber front that is impossible to keep clean and from yellowing.

I honestly would prefer regular leather and uncrackable/yellow soles/ ankles tabs, etc.

That's why I wasn't mad when they made the whole back padding leather instead of that plastic knife

Last edited:
:lol:
I don't remember 99's being "pillowy" at all

Flightposite 3's...pillowy

Jordan retros at any point, hell no :smh:

I'm sorry pillowy was the wrong word, what i meant is that the air units had some give to them. You could press down with your heel and they gave back. Obviously not like zoom air but you could feel the coushining the air bag gave. Unlike now, where they feel like bricks. Since they changed to nitrogen, the air units really serve for looks instead of that cushioning they are supposed to provide, like zoom and forefoot air. Regardless, the 99s were very comfortable to me.

99s were one of the best retros ever. Even if the 4s get NA treatment it will never be OG to me because of the new netting

honestly i gotta get on this raffle game Im getting tired of waiting til the Thursday after release to get my kicks while seeing everyone else with they kicks in hand but hearing about these crooked raffles makes me not want to even go down that road. I got enough to get paranoid about haha

honestly i gotta get on this raffle game Im getting tired of waiting til the Thursday after release to get my kicks while seeing everyone else with they kicks in hand but hearing about these crooked raffles makes me not want to even go down that road. I got enough to get paranoid about haha
Raffles aren't that bad on GR's. But I've never had luck on Limited releases

Quick Question

Is everyone's production end date 08/15/14 ?

Heard the fakes

have

Start date 07/08/14
End date 09/29/14

Last edited:
Just pulled my pair out the box and that leather is what I been looking for in Jordan a long time... I'm sold.

Last edited:
I never would have thought I'd pass on a white 4. Still not really feeling it missing the rubber netting and lace tab but,
Think I will take a trip to the mall tomorrow and grab these.

Hi guys,
Got mine from shiekh shoes. It's missing the hang tag which is ok. But, I don't see any dots beneath the waffle tab. Should I be worried?

I never would have thought I'd pass on a white 4. Still not really feeling it missing the rubber netting and lace tab but,
Think I will take a trip to the mall tomorrow and grab these.
I'm with ya, the rubber netting would be nice.

laugh.gif

I don't remember 99's being "pillowy" at all

Flightposite 3's...pillowy

Jordan retros at any point, hell no
mean.gif
I'm sorry pillowy was the wrong word, what i meant is that the air units had some give to them. You could press down with your heel and they gave back. Obviously not like zoom air but you could feel the coushining the air bag gave. Unlike now, where they feel like bricks. Since they changed to nitrogen, the air units really serve for looks instead of that cushioning they are supposed to provide, like zoom and forefoot air. Regardless, the 99s were very comfortable to me.
i get what youre saying el bro.  

maybe it's a little nostalgia, and mixed in with the fact that we didnt know any better. 

but the extra, plush padding around the collar really makes a big difference imo. 

similar example would be 03' WC vs. 11' WC 

still happy they brought back the classics.  

honestly i just threw some gel insoles in them i og had in another shoe, and they feel 10x better.

Was very excited for the release of these shoes. don't get me wrong, they nice, but im not that crazy about them now that i have them. im actually about selling my pair. anyone know how much they would go for ?

Yeah, resellers are taking the L with this release. Just checked my local Craigslist and saw $220 OBO posts, might as well return them since that's almost retail + tax here in Seattle.

Any two-bit reseller who thinks they would make a substantial profit on a GR Jordan less than a week after release deserves to take an L.

Back
Top Bottom