Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I'm happy the price isn't bad on these as far as resell goes.
I'm gonna keep an eye out for VNDS pairs for the low before I wear my pair in the spring.

im loving these, copped a pair on rd and have been rocking them since. these are def double up status, i was lucky to get extra pair from eastbay yesterday morning.

Condescending FTW
I don't have anything against resellers or the business of reselling in general as I do it from time to time myself. But I do frown upon those who scoop up super GRs like this shoe for $20-$30 profit per pair all the while taking away pairs from people who actually wanted them for wear. If that makes me a condescending SOB then so be it.

Condescending FTW
I don't have anything against resellers or the business of reselling in general as I do it from time to time myself. But I do frown upon those who scoop up super GRs like this shoe for $20-$30 profit per pair all the while taking away pairs from people who actually wanted them for wear. If that makes me a condescending SOB then so be it.

Doesn't make you better than the next man and your statement is kinda hypocritical.

This is the first time I've ordered from Eastbsy and didn't get a shipment email. I logged in to their site this morning and the status says fully shipped. Anyone else experience this that ordered on release day?

Im glad the resale on this is. Dont have money for em yet. I'll grab em sooner or later. I was sweating for a min tho. These, The Chicagos, and the White Metallics are all I want for the 1st half of the year.

You're better returning them.
:lol:

Any two-bit reseller who thinks they would make a substantial profit on a GR Jordan less than a week after release deserves to take an L.

:lol:

I see kids already asking what the resale price is gonna be for the French Blues. Son..... DONT EVEN TALK TO ME BOOOOYYYYYYY YOU LOOK LIKE A UHHHHHHHH......

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes who come in yapping about , "I picked these up but not really feeling them, I think I'm just going to sell them, anyone know how much....." are typically trying to let the thread know they have a pair for resale anyway.

If you aren't feeling something, pass the love to someone who is or take them back, or just tell the truth and be real and admit you are trying to turn a profit and throw them joints in the buy/sell forum. Straight up.

Dudes who come in yapping about , "I picked these up but not really feeling them, I think I'm just going to sell them, anyone know how much....." are typically trying to let the thread know they have a pair for resale anyway.

If you aren't feeling something, pass the love to someone who is or take them back, or just tell the truth and be real and admit you are trying to turn a profit and throw them joints in the buy/sell forum. Straight up.
Agreed.

Spilled some dirty water from a cookie sheet on mine last night
ohwell.gif

I've changed my ways since then. NO MORE COOKIES!!!

Mribonit used to do the same thing so be careful who you're pming when these people come in trying to bait.

Last edited:
It wasn't too major, but I got the laces dirty. I pulled them out to give them a rinse and noticed that the plastic web got kind of scarred from pulling out the lace tips.

Last edited:

makes sense now. When I saw that post I was like "bruh. Dont you have the internet? :lol:

This is the first time I've ordered from Eastbsy and didn't get a shipment email. I logged in to their site this morning and the status says fully shipped. Anyone else experience this that ordered on release day?
I got a shipping email today

Shoes like this make me look forward to the day i relocate to southern california...

I mean NYC has my heart forever but I could picture wearing these with shorts right now!

Was very excited for the release of these shoes. don't get me wrong, they nice, but im not that crazy about them now that i have them. im actually about selling my pair. anyone know how much they would go for ?
Sounds like a lot of people that buys kicks. If you feel like that then yeah, return them to the store man.

I'd cop on a discount. Still pairs sitting at my spot, waiting for a couple weeks for discount to go thru but if these are sold out by then, oh well.

was it the display?
No, they had a size 14 on their counter top as a display model.  They went to the back and brought my pair.  I am not really concerned about the hangtag, I have couple of them.  I just didn't see any dots under the waffle tab as the legit pairs from last releases had.  I guess I am being super picky.

Back
Top Bottom