Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Tried them on and the leather was great but I just can't get with that price so if I catch them on the low, great, if not, oh well. At this point, with so many shoes and getting allot of them via some kind of discount, it's hard retailing it for me.

I like this shoe and the quality of it. I have no complaints for the leather of the remastered 4. This will be a great spring or summer shoe and it was not a hassle to get either. I just hope that it will be this easy to get the other remastered pairs that are coming out this year. 

I don't have anything against resellers or the business of reselling in general as I do it from time to time myself. But I do frown upon those who scoop up super GRs like this shoe for $20-$30 profit per pair all the while taking away pairs from people who actually wanted them for wear. If that makes me a condescending SOB then so be it.
Doesn't make you better than the next man and your statement is kinda hypocritical.
The way the shoe game is now I think everyone is reselling at some point. Whether if its to get a better shoe or help them with the cost of a shoe that they really want. The way I see it everyone has a fair advantage to get the shoe that they want, some people just dont care until the week or day of the release which is why they miss out and have to pay resale prices.

My dude in footlocker was telling me there's about to be hella people returning their pairs this week because they couldn't flip them...SMH What is this sick sorcery....
mad.gif

Man i miss the good ol' days.....2000-05.

Last edited:
My dude in footlocker was telling me there's about to be hella people returning their pairs this week because they couldn't flip them...SMH What is this sick sorcery....>:  

Man i miss the good ol' days.....2000-05.

That's a good thing. Means we may be able to get them on sale.
That said, returns are at the managers discretion. I'm sure plenty of people will be turned away.

Last edited:
If these get marked down or go on sale, it will be a huge win for all of us.. Resellers lose and JB will have to swallow the price increase. This is REALLY good news for future releases if this happens.

Last edited:
Best believe I'll make a scene, I get real loud and make sure all the people hear what's going on.

Tried returning a pair to FTA at my mall (black infrared 6s) and te managed had to call someone to see if I could return it. Was Christmas week and didn't have time to wait, sold em for retail. Are all places like this?

Receipt clearly says 30 days

ALL RETURNS ARE MANAGERS DISCRETION

Managers discretion can be swayed to a yes if the customer causes a scene. Calls corporate while standing in store. Seen it happen. It is fun to watch, but sucks to be on the receiving end of it tho.

And you think footlocker isn't gonna send the word down to stop returns just like it did when people were returning the countdown packs in large numbers years ago?

There was, and still is if I remember correctly, a no returns on release date product policy that's backed by that company

There was, and still is if I remember correctly, a no returns on release date product policy that's backed by that company
That's the excuse you will get from certain stores, I received it before. Normally the smaller family stores won't return release day retros or QS kicks. However like you said it all DEPENDS on the manager.
My HoH however will take back anything with a receipt in proper timeframe.

Back
Top Bottom