Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I think the French blue 7s that are coming out will sit even harder then these did. Most resellers wont even bother that much with them. I know most people in my area are saving their money for the ASG releases.
Releases in January have usually been fairly easy to get since its after the holidays when people have already spent allot of money. People are usually still caught up in the hype around whatever Jordan 11 drops too. But around February things start to get hard again and especially around Tax season. People just buy J's around tax season just cause they can SMH. 

I think the French blue 7s that are coming out will sit even harder then these did. Most resellers wont even bother that much with them. I know most people in my area are saving their money for the ASG releases.
Releases in January have usually been fairly easy to get since its after the holidays when people have already spent allot of money. People are usually still caught up in the hype around whatever Jordan 11 drops too. But around February things start to get hard again and especially around Tax season. People just buy J's around tax season just cause they can SMH. 

Additionally, any GR jordan has actually been easy to purchase in recent years. It's just been getting easier and easier since Jb hasn't slowed down on the releases.

What's the policy for returning worn shoes? I'm still kind of salty that the cookie sheet got me. If I can return them worn and cop a pair that's sitting I'll be content:D
You can return to Nike for up to 2 years if I'm not mistaken.  You get Nike gc, of course, not a refund.

Worn shoes is 30 days
Thx for the info.  Is that just for not liking the shoe?  I've had some shoes had "defects" on them and they took them back after a good year or so.  It was a soccer cleat that studs came apart on.  This may fall into a separate catergory, though...

It's 30 days no questions asked if worn. After that it's defective or new.

I agree Nike's return policy is the best. I wore a defective pair of Concords for 1year and 11 months and sent them back. :tongue: The defect happened after about a year and a half.

Last edited:
Everyone's so driven by hype and whats selling out and eBay resell prices that they actually miss really nice shoes. These shoes look great. A grail this week, then after the release, a million excuses, then the inevitable resell. Just look at the Carmine's, Concords lows, Columbia's and so on!

Scudeled for delivery today. Yes! But im not home today........ hope this driver leaves it under my carport again.

so you're saying if i buy a shoe from any verified nike brand retailer and wear the shoe & if I'm not satisfied with the comfort i can ship them back to nike within 30 days and they will give me some form of compensation?

Last edited:
so you're saying if i buy a shoe from any verified nike brand retailer and wear the shoe & if I'm not satisfied with the comfort i can ship them back to nike within 30 days and they will give me some form of compensation?

You mean like foot locker? If so Nike will tell you to go through Foot locker first for refunds/exchanges.

I did a part time at Footaction a couple years ago and there are some releases that there are specific instructions from corporate on returns.
It all stems from FTL taking so many Ls when people couldn't flip the countdown packs years ago.
Fully agreed with FTA, champs and small FTLs. If I'm impulse buying I try to stick to HoH to protect myself.

Hoh is the worse since they actually stamp no refunds on receipts :lol:

Ultimately, nike has by far the best return policy. Finishline is pretty good about returns too.

niketownSF is pretty understanding on returns. since i order two pairs online, ndc and finishline, i always return the pair that has defects to them. usually don't even ask why. once in a while they just ask if I worn them. i do this monthly. unless someone wants to buy the spare.

Last edited:
Just a heads up that Nike Georgetown still has some pairs left.  I just did a phone order with them.  The same goes for Nike SF.  

That's not what I said. Product purchased FROM nike has that policy. It's on their receipts as well as the website.

Has anyone compared these to the 1999 pair or any pair of 4's from 2006? I want to know did they revert back to the shape 4's used from 2009 and previous. The new shape for 4's SUCKS. If they just changed the materials then I'm definitely not copping. It's hard to tell unless they are on feet (learned that the hard way with WC 4's smh)

Has anyone compared these to the 1999 pair or any pair of 4's from 2006? I want to know did they revert back to the shape 4's used from 2009 and previous. The new shape for 4's SUCKS. If they just changed the materials then I'm definitely not copping. It's hard to tell unless they are on feet (learned that the hard way with WC 4's smh)

Well, does the shape suck for you in the pics? :lol:

material on these 
pimp.gif

Received My Pair From FA Earlier Today Very Pleased With The Quality, My Leather So Soft
pimp.gif
. No The Materials Are Not The Same As The Early 2000 Retro’s Although It Is Much Better Than What JB Has Put Out Through The Years, Look Forward To The Remastered Series. My Pair Is Flawless The Stitching Is On Point Along With The Paint, No Excess Glue.  

Depending on how much you wore them will determine if you can send them back to someplace like foot locker. If you tried them on only then you could send them back no problem. If you wore them for 15 basketball games they would most likely reject your return. What you could do is try to buy the same shoe on Nike.com and then simply return the worn pair back to Nike.com to get your money back. I've also heard of people going to the Nike outlet and being able to return a pair irrespective of where it was initially bought. No guarantees there but if you're desperate that is an avenue worth trying.

Last edited:
not trying to return anything just trying to inform myself on the different return policies of different companies.i thought for sec nike would take returns from other retailers on worn nike brand shoes within 30 days of purchase but was informed with correct info. 

Last edited:
Not sure how you can't tell the shape. On foot, it changes the shape. Also, there are on foot pics in this thread....
When I say "shape" I'm referring to the overall mold. Wearing the shoe doesn't change the actual mold. For instance the SB Dunk mold changed (for the worse) 2010 - present. For even more reference the Jordan 5 also saw a mold change (for the absolute worse). They now look like boots. Compare 3M tongue Fire Red 5's to the crap they released in 2013 and you'll see what I mean.

My question is did the Remastered 4's keep the new shape or not? Only those who had the 2006-09 and previous would be able to answer the best.

Back
Top Bottom