Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

The way the shoe game is now I think everyone is reselling at some point. Whether if its to get a better shoe or help them with the cost of a shoe that they really want. The way I see it everyone has a fair advantage to get the shoe that they want, some people just dont care until the week or day of the release which is why they miss out and have to pay resale prices.
I agree with this.  This is just the basis of basics in the economy.  The whole supply and demand comes into play.  If people can't flip them, then good for them.  They have to take the loss on time and resources.  JB was smart by understanding the 'price' and putting a squeeze on resellers.  And from what I wonder, people are buying Js for their colorways and iconic symbol.  They aren't buying it for comfort, or quality.  The -remaster- was just jargon.

There was, and still is if I remember correctly, a no returns on release date product policy that's backed by that company
That's the excuse you will get from certain stores, I received it before. Normally the smaller family stores won't return release day retros or QS kicks. However like you said it all DEPENDS on the manager.
My HoH however will take back anything with a receipt in proper timeframe.

I did a part time at Footaction a couple years ago and there are some releases that there are specific instructions from corporate on returns.
It all stems from FTL taking so many Ls when people couldn't flip the countdown packs years ago.

Last edited:
I did a part time at Footaction a couple years ago and there are some releases that there are specific instructions from corporate on returns.
It all stems from FTL taking so many Ls when people couldn't flip the countdown packs years ago.
I actually tried to do a return on some Futures I received for Christmas and the manager said no. I didn't have a receipt though but didn't care for the cash.. was just looking for store credit. A different FTL processed it though, so returns are all really how the Manager feels 

I hope  a lot get returned so maybe they can go on sale (or even better outlets lol) !  
happy.gif

Hopefully the ones who were broke or purchased a different shoe ,can cop 
glasses.gif

I actually tried to do a return on some Futures I received for Christmas and the manager said no. I didn't have a receipt though but didn't care for the cash.. was just looking for store credit. A different FTL processed it though, so returns are all really how the Manager feels 

I covered that already

What's the policy for returning worn shoes? I'm still kind of salty that the cookie sheet got me. If I can return them worn and cop a pair that's sitting I'll be content
happy.gif

In pretty much  every country there is an organisation to protect the consumer.

I believe , you should be able to return anything to get your money back or store credit unless :

a.You have signed a contract (eg mobile service providers)

b.There is a very big visible sign that states store/company policy on returns

c. Your item seems clearly used or without tags etc.

If you make a big fuss about it  and maybe threaten to call  the organisation who protects consumers ,

they will probably accept the return.

Fully agreed with FTA, champs and small FTLs. If I'm impulse buying I try to stick to HoH to protect myself.

Fully agreed with FTA, champs and small FTLs. If I'm impulse buying I try to stick to HoH to protect myself.

Hoh is the worse since they actually stamp no refunds on receipts :lol:

Ultimately, nike has by far the best return policy. Finishline is pretty good about returns too.

I'm hoping resellers are learning that these and most of the upcoming shoes are unflippable for a profit. Hope they move on to something else.

Still sittin at my local hoh and champs....suprised

In pretty much  every country there is an organisation to protect the consumer.
I believe , you should be able to return anything to get your money back or store credit unless :

a.You have signed a contract (eg mobile service providers)
b.There is a very big visible sign that states store/company policy on returns
c. Your item seems clearly used or without tags etc.

If you make a big fuss about it  and maybe threaten to call  the organisation who protects consumers ,
they will probably accept the return.

Usually there is a big red stamp on your receipt on release day stuff. Not accepting returns is nothing new. Don't shop at those locations. NDC will take any release back as far as I'm aware. Every store front has a right to set a return policy. Some 15 days some 30 days some no returns at all. It's up to the consumer to have this information before purchase.

What's the policy for returning worn shoes? I'm still kind of salty that the cookie sheet got me. If I can return them worn and cop a pair that's sitting I'll be content
happy.gif
You can return to Nike for up to 2 years if I'm not mistaken.  You get Nike gc, of course, not a refund.

It's crazy that these are still sitting places! Even though I was going to pass since I have the WC4s I had to cop, because of the look of the tumbled uppers mostly. I'm thinking about selling my WCs now. What's the going rate for a pair in VNDS condition?

Last edited:
I think the French blue 7s that are coming out will sit even harder then these did. Most resellers wont even bother that much with them. I know most people in my area are saving their money for the ASG releases.

Last edited:
Hoh is the worse since they actually stamp no refunds on receipts :lol:

Ultimately, nike has by far the best return policy. Finishline is pretty good about returns too.
Lol nah, my HoH doesn't do that. No Niketowns in the area tho.

I think the French blue 7s that are coming out will sit even harder then these did. Most resellers wont even bother that much with them. I know most people in my area are saving their money for the ASG releases.
I hope you're right 

Last edited:

What's the policy for returning worn shoes? I'm still kind of salty that the cookie sheet got me. If I can return them worn and cop a pair that's sitting I'll be content:D
You can return to Nike for up to 2 years if I'm not mistaken.  You get Nike gc, of course, not a refund.
Worn shoes is 30 days
Thx for the info.  Is that just for not liking the shoe?  I've had some shoes had "defects" on them and they took them back after a good year or so.  It was a soccer cleat that studs came apart on.  This may fall into a separate catergory, though...

What's the policy for returning worn shoes? I'm still kind of salty that the cookie sheet got me. If I can return them worn and cop a pair that's sitting I'll be content:D

Worn shoes is 30 days
Thx for the info.  Is that just for not liking the shoe?  I've had some shoes had "defects" on them and they took them back after a good year or so.  It was a soccer cleat that studs came apart on.  This may fall into a separate catergory, though...

It's 30 days no questions asked if worn. After that it's defective or new.

I'd appreciate the easy cop, dudes can have both those Xs come February. Them lows too.

Back
Top Bottom