Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

nicekicks also reporting $185.  Looks like that's the price folks.. Maybe this is JBs new approach, start some rumours that they will be $190, bring it at $185 and have everyone feeling like they are saving $5 a pair lol
roll.gif
Nike jedi mind tricks

nicekicks also reporting $185.  Looks like that's the price folks.. Maybe this is JBs new approach, start some rumours that they will be $190, bring it at $185 and have everyone feeling like they are saving $5 a pair lol
roll.gif
Nike jedi mind tricks
if they are 190 + tax would be more than 200, 185 + tax would just be 199.xx. 

Walked into one of my spots today to cop (they got them yesterday no #teamearly crap) mexican fam said $350 cause they really limited. Did that U turn and walked out didn't even say anything just shook my head b. Was ready to drop $220-$240 max. Guess I'll be copping on release day

Is anyone getting both Columbias and Oreos? I think I'm just gonna get one of them, not sure which yet.

i'm waiting for the oreos, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cool greys will come out at some point next year. i think they're due, and i like them more than the breds or oreos. shouldn't have sold my old pair :smh:. columbias do look good so far based on what i've seen in pics.

Last edited:
i'm waiting for the oreos, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cool greys will come out at some point next year. i think they're due, and i like them more than the breds or oreos. shouldn't have sold my old pair :smh:. columbias do look good so far based on what i've seen in pics.
Oh man if cool greys release its a must cop

Walked into one of my spots today to cop (they got them yesterday no #teamearly crap) mexican fam said $350 cause they really limited. Did that U turn and walked out didn't even say anything just shook my head b. Was ready to drop $220-$240 max. Guess I'll be copping on release day
Real limited until RD

i need to see detailed in hand pics of these before i commit to trying to buy

Agreed.
Not interested in either Oreos or Columbias, but I'm very interested in seeing this supposed remaster in person.
Wish I could inspect one in hand, get a chance to really examine it, but I doubt things will be calm enough to have a look-see

i didnt read the post after yours but few sites have em for $250 i think

i think ISS was asking around there

i didnt read the post after yours but few sites have em for $250 i think

i think ISS was asking around there

Yeah I may just buy them from kixsquare if they still have them up next week

And yes I rather pay more now to get them early. I'm getting too old to be waking up early to be waiting in front of my computer for a few hours or standing in line for a raffle ticket which may or may not guarantee me a pair. Nyc is no joke b.

Last edited:
i have FTA 20 bucks discount receipt, do they work for this release? hope i can get them for 20 less. old price for new quality lol

I can see the improvement. My stance of 'they're still not all the way there, but it looks good enough to settle on a pair of Oreos' still stands.

DSC_0083.jpg

I agree
It won't be enough to sway me with any of this first batch of remastered IV's, but it does look like the side-leather and toe shape is the reasonably well spaced version of 2012, as opposed to the horrendous banana of 2006-10

It just concerns me that JB seems to be treating the modest improvement of the 2012 BC IV as good enough, and they're just gonna roll with that throughout the remaster

Welp, guess these are next on the list. Will try for fragments but doesn't sound to promising at this point..

Yep. These definitely have to be had. 2-3 pairs depending on how great the quality is

Last edited:
gonna be a big decision with these vs oreos.. i dont want anything too flashy these are clean, simple, and better than all.. theyre ogs lol but oreos do seem to have better quality

Back
Top Bottom