Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

think mens is coming in the retro IV box

and from the ISS pic it looks like it

I like these because you don't have to worry about the mesh turning yellow after a while. No mesh.......no problem!!! Can't wait!!

I wonder how slept on these will be. I'll wait to the first. one of my connects is saying 260 preorder. patience is key though. any ideas on the hype guys?

One guy here in west palm beach selling them for 280 and he says he has receipt of those shoes from footaction. Smh. Means that footaction sold a full size run to him early and hes now reselling them

Reblogged the photos from a different thread credit goes to who ever posted these
See this here is what I'm talking about. We can't talk about "remastering" unless we talk mold. I think these columbias will be ok in the early 00 mold because thats how they first debuted. But if we are talking about the 7s or the 10s or any of the other jawns dropping mold is a must!

As far as the "supply & demand-inflation" argument goes, i feel like the increase is due not only to the natural order of inflation, but mores because of the hype. I say this a lot in other forums but the family forever release had "NA" and great materials and like 3 extra laces, but only retailed for $130 why? cuz the hype wasn't as strong 

i could be wrong but i think HYPE kills our pockets these days...

Command force sold fairly well (i hope they continue to bring back the pump series) at $200, but if you look over at that thread its like we are ALL waiting for that $125-140 price range and they will all be snatched like hot cakes.

Most Jordans sell out instantly (and i hate sounding old) but there was a time when you would wait for a jordan to go on clearance to get them, maybe with all the price increases we return to that one day. It wouldnt surprise me because them flint grey 14s that dropped are lowering in price and no one is talking about them ad nauseum so those who really want the shoe are going in and copping at a 20% discount.

Is anyone getting both Columbias and Oreos? I think I'm just gonna get one of them, not sure which yet.

Definitely going into 2015 with the mentality of copping both, I don't see why not. I mean, they are both classic Retro+ IV colorways in my opinion and each one is a clean colorway that can be won with pretty much anything. If anything, each one is its own seasonal shoe. Even though the Columbia's and Oreo's can be worn with pretty much anything and are very versatile, the Columbia's can be viewed as a spring/summer shoe and the Oreo's can be viewed as a fall/winter shoe.

Only way I'm grabbing these is on release day, not paying higher than an already steep price. Anyone know when Oreos RD is?

One guy here in west palm beach selling them for 280 and he says he has receipt of those shoes from footaction. Smh. Means that footaction sold a full size run to him early and hes now reselling them

it means he is selling fakes with fake receipts

stores have a live inventory system

cant sell/scan a shoe

it reflects in the system on both ends store and corporate

thats how they monitor sales and internal transfers of stock as well as stock locate for customers and web orders

auto termination if that was done

the guy is sellin the fugazzi special

I hope the LS is not like in the Mid 2000s where less pairs released than a regular GR release. I don't think it will be like that since they're releasing GS pairs too. I still remember how hard it was to get the Grape Vs back than since they had the LS tag. Also the Cool Grey III and the first Altitude XIII. The infamous only in Urban account releases.

Yeah I may just buy them from kixsquare if they still have them up next week

And yes I rather pay more now to get them early. I'm getting too old to be waking up early to be waiting in front of my computer for a few hours or standing in line for a raffle ticket which may or may not guarantee me a pair. Nyc is no joke b.
Is kixsquare confirmed legit?

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could help me out. Im not a big big fan of jordans like i know most of you are however i do own a few pairs with the ones i own being from ebay. Im a really big fan of the Jordan 4 and was wondering what is the best way to cop them. I have never gone to a shoe release or anything like that so if you can explain how  to get them online and how to get them if i just go to footlocker that would be great. Not sure what i should do but i really want these. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could help me out. Im not a big big fan of jordans like i know most of you are however i do own a few pairs with the ones i own being from ebay. Im a really big fan of the Jordan 4 and was wondering what is the best way to cop them. I have never gone to a shoe release or anything like that so if you can explain how  to get them online and how to get them if i just go to footlocker that would be great. Not sure what i should do but i really want these. Any help would be appreciated.
if you stay in this thread you will def be informed on how to go about the release. Also on the weekend of the release major retailer websites like footlocker and foot action will have their launch locater up showing which stores will be getting the shoes. most places do raffles so follow the online procedures for which stores in your area will be getting them and it doesn't hurt to call the stores just to be sure you are 100% certain on everything and go fill out raffles and hopefully win. all the major retailers have them online but its pretty much "pick your poison" since online is always up to chance. hope this post helps you out for the release famb

So it really doesnt matter if i went I tried to go online and get them on footlocker vs some other website or does it?(sorry for the lack of knowledge) 

So it really doesnt matter if i went I tried to go online and get them on footlocker vs some other website or does it?(sorry for the lack of knowledge) 
 Each site is different, like ndc and footlocker are completely different sites, but release at the same time.

I would personally go with ndc, but I don't usually mess with buying online.

Back
Top Bottom