Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

So you find better results with raffles? 
I enter all the raffles that I can and if I don't win any of them, that's when i'll try online. Depending on where you are, there should be a decent amount of places getting these since its a general release.

I enter all the raffles that I can and if I don't win any of them, that's when i'll try online. Depending on where you are, there should be a decent amount of places getting these since its a general release.
So do they have the raffles earlier then the release and then on the release day you pick them up or something different? I probably sound so stupid lol 

So do they have the raffles earlier then the release and then on the release day you pick them up or something different? I probably sound so stupid lol 
You can usually enter the stores raffle the week of the release. For example, since these release on a Saturday you can pick up raffle tickets on Monday or Tuesday or whatever day, just depends on the store, so you should call them to make sure. The employees at the store usually tell you when they'll make the calls to see if you won. If you won, you'll be able to pick up and purchase the shoe within the specific time frame.

You can usually enter the stores raffle the week of the release. For example, since these release on a Saturday you can pick up raffle tickets on Monday or Tuesday or whatever day, just depends on the store, so you should call them to make sure. The employees at the store usually tell you when they'll make the calls to see if you won. If you won, you'll be able to pick up and purchase the shoe within the specific time frame.
Ok thanks for your help

So you find better results with raffles? 

I myself have had better experiences with raffles as well, and it helps to expand how far you're willing to travel for them. I just like having them available to me on the day of release. Online is my last resort, and I also vouch for NDC.

I myself have had better experiences with raffles as well, and it helps to expand how far you're willing to travel for them. I just like having them available to me on the day of release. Online is my last resort, and I also vouch for NDC.
Im not in the big cites like some, theres a limited amount of stores around here so thats why i was thinking online 

Im not in the big cites like some, theres a limited amount of stores around here so thats why i was thinking online 

Got it. Yeah like GLam mentioned, just get in touch with your local stores at least a week in advance to see how they'll handle the release. Don't know if there are any Shiekh's in your area, but they do online raffles where you enter a code on their site to qualify, and you pick them up in store on release day.

If you do go the online route, just be sure to have multiple windows open on your browser. Again, NDC is the popular choice, while Eastbay or Finish Line will likely be your backups if you resort to it. Didn't read if it's been covered already, but shoes are available at 8am EST online on RD.

Idk if this has been mentioned... was never really a fan of Columbia 4s so not paying close attention to this thread but anyone know why jb is still calling these columbias and the 11s legend blue? Just seems weird to me. Thought there was a legal issue so they dropped the Columbia name

Got it. Yeah like GLam mentioned, just get in touch with your local stores at least a week in advance to see how they'll handle the release. Don't know if there are any Shiekh's in your area, but they do online raffles where you enter a code on their site to qualify, and you pick them up in store on release day.

If you do go the online route, just be sure to have multiple windows open on your browser. Again, NDC is the popular choice, while Eastbay or Finish Line will likely be your backups if you resort to it. Didn't read if it's been covered already, but shoes are available at 8am EST online on RD.
Yeah ive never even heard of Shiekh before so i dont think that will work but thanks for the advice.

I'm a small town/small state guy and purchase online everytime. Don't have time to deal with the craziness from people camping and fighting over a pair of shoes that they don't know the significance/history behind them. I'm 100% online and that's manually with all the JB releases I went after.

Idk if this has been mentioned... was never really a fan of Columbia 4s so not paying close attention to this thread but anyone know why jb is still calling these columbias and the 11s legend blue? Just seems weird to me. Thought there was a legal issue so they dropped the Columbia name
they aren't calling them columbias the color of blue used is legend blue. 

I'm sure these will move fairly well since people will be curious to see the "remastering" first hand, myself included.

since @geraldg2309 posted my photos ill post better ones here. More photos on my IG. Let me know if theres any specific details you wanna see... Just dont ask for tagged photos with your name on it >D

tumblr_nh8keqbpGA1rt3o0ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh8keqbpGA1rt3o0ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh8keqbpGA1rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

Passing on these for sure. Leather wings just dont do it for me. They should have relessed the samples instead tho

Im gonna be really selective on what i buy this year. Not many must haves have been announced so far.

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could help me out. Im not a big big fan of jordans like i know most of you are however i do own a few pairs with the ones i own being from ebay. Im a really big fan of the Jordan 4 and was wondering what is the best way to cop them. I have never gone to a shoe release or anything like that so if you can explain how  to get them online and how to get them if i just go to footlocker that would be great. Not sure what i should do but i really want these. Any help would be appreciated.

Basically what everyone said is accurate, but to be more specific there's must do's you need to follow. For example, up to this point, Champ's, Foot Action, and Foot Locker update their release locator on the Monday morning before their Saturday release. So what you would do is, go on Foot Locker and Champ's Sports website, for Foot Locker you click Foot Locker Approved tab on the very right, then click Unlocked, scroll down to Launch Locator, click on the release you want (in this case the Retro 4), under location you put your zip code followed by search and all the stores near you doing a raffle or carrying them will show up. As for Champ's, it's basically the same thing but instead you click releases and you continue to click the release you want and enter your zip code followed by search. Usually, raffles are done Monday and Tuesday for Saturday releases under the stores shown on the locators but it's always advised to call the stores you plan on going to and double checking what their procedure will be. Once you put in for a raffle ask what day they will be calling, if you get a call be sure to answer and always ask until what time do you have to pick up the shoe's (always best to go early to avoid shady situations). If you don't win any raffles then beforehand make sure to open up acconuts at places carrying the shoe's like Foot Locker, Nike, Champs, Foot Action, Eastbay, Finish Line, and Jimmy Jazz among other's. Sign into your account at the latest 30min before a release, make sure your billing and shupping info matches in order for your release day to go smoothly (a lot of websites won't process your order or ship your shoe's if both options don't match). Other than all of that info along with everything else everyone has mentioned your chances should be good if you put in work on release day, good luck and keep all your options open from raffle attempts to online releases.

Last edited:
I hope my Champs keeps doing guaranteed tickets. It's easier than dealing with the uncertainty of raffles.

i confirmed with the manager at the only spot that called me for the columbias that they will continue to do guaranteed tickets every wednesday prior to the release...told my boss well in advance...i already have january 7th morning off...also the morning of the 10th...i can work that evening though... :smile:

Back
Top Bottom