Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

PassIng toebox isn't what I expected.
/scratches off list
Will lurk thread to hear POV's after release

@DjBooduh2o9  
laugh.gif
 Least I didn't claim as mine lol. I found by the explore on my IG. But definitely give us a review about them when you can!

Last edited:
Can't wait for these.... Had to retire my old pair last year because they started to crack
Damn.. Joined in 2005 and this is your first post!!  Waited 9 years for the right moment to comment, and this is what you deliver!!!!!

Let me be the first to rep you

Last edited:
I hope this is overlooked by the ig sneakerheads come release day... Plz be an easy purchase.. Im hearing alot of peeps are staying away..

Last edited:
Being the realistically 1st obtainable 'remastered Jordan' is the only reason this sneaker has my interest. Curious to see in person the leather, stitching, etc etc in person.

Official color way is going to be White/Legend Blue-Midnight Navy, right?

Want to just hold off and grab some of the YOT-7s releases, but I know that's easier said than done.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in this colorway being I have the Jordan XI "Columbia's", but do you all think someone will trade me a DS pair of Jordan 4 "Cements", "Breds", or "Toro" for these?

I'm not interested in this colorway being I have the Jordan XI "Columbia's", but do you all think someone will trade me a DS pair of Jordan 4 "Cements", "Breds", or "Toro" for these?
1% chance. the three shoes you have listed resell for almost double the retail price.

Passing on a white navy shoe because you have a white and baby blue?

I'm a little afraid of the white on the midsole and sole, gonn have to clean them very often [emoji]128574[/emoji]

How many people have recently Joined this Thread after missing out on the  JORDAN 1 FRAGS???????

Raise your hands Please!!???

Passing on a white navy shoe because you have a white and baby blue?

Yep, I'm very selective and don't usually buy majority white kicks unless they are irresistible like the Jordan 4 "Cements", Jordan 3 "True Blue", Jordan 11 "Columbia", and Jordan 13 "He Got Game".

Back
Top Bottom