Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Got a chance to hold a pair today. Was worn a couple times. Leather is noticeably better than anything in the last couple years besides obvious pairs like banneds and LMs. It's better but nothing to get super hype over. I like the way they were breaking in. Crease naturally instead of denting like recent 4s, 5s, and 6s. They're nice and im looking forward to grabbing a pairof these and oreos. Hopefully we get more 4s this year

What's the trap?

The shoes are nice id buy them regardless of "remastered" or not.

It is what it is about quality or leather etc I haven't complained about any of my kicks

If you don't like then don't buy it n just shut up about it
mean.gif

nah sorry, going to
I've held a legit pair of "remastered" Jordan 4's and there one big woopty doooo to me. Yes the material is nicer but for the price ehh... This remastered thing got people being brainwashed into thinking these are going to be amazing quality and worth the price. Its a load of crap and many will fall into the trap. You think those bordeaux's coming out later this year is going to be better then the ones that came out a few years back? HIGHLY DOUBT IT. The suede will sure as hell not be buttery and as nice. Just watch :wink:

Beats paying for a 99 for 3/400 then find a donor for soleswap then pay someone to soleswap it ([emoji]128591[/emoji] for them not to fall apart) sure does beat that.

OK, back to our regular scheduled broadcast........the Columbia 4's. Who's copping just for remasteration or just because they love th OG color?
well i had my eye on them for years now, just didn't want to pay what they were going for DS (i cant buy used shoes it just weirds me out). 4s are my favorite Js, and also the first Js i ever got, so they hold a special place in my heart. the remastering is a plus to me, although they're more expensive now on the flip side. still getting these though, and the oreo's when they drop.

Aint this the new box for the remastered collection? Why do ppl have them w the cement box? Fakes?
nah these were already made and finalized before the new box switch, all pairs are going to have the cement box

I think a lot of people are going to cop these just to get a first hand look at the so called remastered Jordans.

Y'all crazy Toros are clean as hell

1. White Cement
2. Black Cement
3. Fire Red
4. Columbia
5. Toro
6. Black Cat
7. Military Blue
8. Thunder
9. Oreo

Rest fall in line

Does the regular consumer even know JB is remastering their shoes? Unless you are intimately involved in shoes and follow sites that dissect every release how would you know about this? Some may just see a price increase, not understand its purpose, and move on. I guess we'll find out soon enough. The IV's will be gobbled up but let's see in a few months.

Last edited:
Why?
laugh.gif
Did this suddenly become the Cool Grey lV thread?
all love fam 
laugh.gif
 personally I've been wanting the cool grey IVs to come out since '10-'11. they are probably one of my favorite jordan cows of all time

my top 10 would most likely be:

1. Black Cement

2. White Cement

3. Cool Grey 

4. Columbia

5. Oreo

6. Fire Red

7. Lightning

8. Toro

9. Military Blue

10. Mist Blue

Does the regular consumer even know JB is remastering their shoes? Unless you are intimately involved in shoes and follow sites that dissect every release how would you know about this? Some may just see a price increase, not understand its purpose, and move on. I guess we'll find out soon enough. The IV's will be gobbled up but let's see in a few months.
By regular consumer you mean those that just go to the mall and see whatever is in stock? Then yeah they would have no idea. JB doesn't need to do any advertising, the hype is more than enough.

WHITE CEMENT is the GREATEST IV

Trumps the Breds in a 4

and if your White Cement's got that Nike Air on the Back!!

Oh Man!

I wish I could find My Size in a DS pair 10.5

On the subject of 4's, I would have to say my top 10 would be:

1. Bred 4's
2. White Cement 4's
3. Fire Red 4's
4. Black Cat 4's
5. Columbia 4's
6. Oreo 4's
7. Toro 4's
8. Thunder 4's
9. Cool Grey 4's
10. Fear Pack 4's

Honorable Mentions
11. Military Blue 4's
12. Lightning 4's
13. Pure Money 4's
14. Tour Yellow 4's
15. Motorsport 4's

Lightning & Fear pack 4s at the bottom

View media item 1335454

UNDFTD IV is greatest non-OG colorway of the IV. Eminem IV is 2nd. Tour IV is 3rd

Villa allocation for these is weird. They're definitely a GR but my villa only gave out like 30 tickets. Whatever. If you don't get these, you didn't really want them.

Peace.

Agreed with the weird Villa allocation.

My local store got 23 pairs, had my girl casually stroll in 2 hours after opening (I'm at work) prepared to strike out and she scored my size 13.

Why? :lol: Did this suddenly become the Cool Grey lV thread?
all love fam :lol:  personally I've been wanting the cool grey IVs to come out since '10-'11. they are probably one of my favorite jordan cows of all time

my top 10 would most likely be:
1. Black Cement
2. White Cement
3. Cool Grey 
4. Columbia
5. Oreo
6. Fire Red
7. Lightning
8. Toro
9. Military Blue
10. Mist Blue

The Cool Greys have really just never done anything for me. :lol: They're not actually garbage, but I wouldn't personally buy them whenever they retro.

I'm not really one for top 10 lists and placing shoes in order, but it'd consist of the:

Fears, Toros, Green Glows, Lightnings, Oreos, Columbias, Military Blues, Sands, Silver Anniversary's, and the white cements

Back
Top Bottom