Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You can tell the age of some members with their lists 
laugh.gif

A bunch of 4s are tops that haven't been mentioned.

You lost me at Green Glows.
Say what you want, but the grey and mint green combination looks great on the fours, and they are an unique colorway that (at least I don't know of) many other shoes have.

Not top 5, but still one of the better cws.. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't see why someone is automatically categorized into a certain age group because they prefer a different color of shoes than someone else...

Last edited:
Green Glows are nice as hell too .. knew i forgot somethin of my top 10

Yall Schleepin

Last edited:

Say what you want, but the grey and mint green combination looks great on the fours, and they are an unique colorway that (at least I don't know of) many other shoes have.

Not top 5, but still one of the better cws.. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't see why someone is automatically categorized into a certain age group because they prefer a different color of shoes than someone else...
Not an exact copy but years before there was

UNDFTD IV is greatest non-OG colorway of the IV. Eminem IV is 2nd. Tour IV is 3rd

Villa allocation for these is weird. They're definitely a GR but my villa only gave out like 30 tickets. Whatever. If you don't get these, you didn't really want them.

Peace.
I'm surprise someone hasn't said this yet

UNDFTD IV is greatest non-OG colorway of the IV. Eminem IV is 2nd. Tour IV is 3rd

Villa allocation for these is weird. They're definitely a GR but my villa only gave out like 30 tickets. Whatever. If you don't get these, you didn't really want them.

Peace.
how do those even count, no one really has them, only celebrities. villa is mad shady with all the releases tho, pretty sure my local villa backdoor a lot of their stuff. 

I'm surprise someone hasn't said this yet
I wouldn't count shoes that I have 0 chances of owning in a top list.

Sure, they look nice, but I also like Sugar Ray 8s, Wu-Tang Dunks, Oregon 3s, Tokyos, etc. All special release shoes should have their own list.

I wouldn't count shoes that I have 0 chances of owning in a top list.

Sure, they look nice, but I also like Sugar Ray 8s, Wu-Tang Dunks, Oregon 3s, Tokyos, etc. All special release shoes should have their own list.
i would buy 10 pairs of yeezys with that money lol. 

Y'all crazy Toros are clean as hell

1. White Cement
2. Black Cement
3. Fire Red
4. Columbia
5. Toro
6. Black Cat
7. Military Blue
8. Thunder
9. Oreo

Rest fall in line
where are the fears???
laugh.gif
 take out fire reds and put in fears, and switch toro with oreos, just IMO

last posts are columbia-unrelated huh?..lol..

anyway, I think I will pass on these..i think oreos will be a better option to spend some money on 4s..

Has anyone with a retail store connect gotten their hands on these yet? The pictures have me thinking that they look a lot the tour yellow 4 LS release from 2006. Especially the rumbled leather upper. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the tour yellow 4 Hopefully they're similar cause mine have held up pretty well over the years
View media item 1335638

I got my hands on these and the French Blue 7s, both of the leather qualities on these is super nice compared to the releases from the past couple of years. The Jumpmans also look "sleeker", if that makes any sense. If I had money, I'd cop these or the oreos, but I'm looking forward to the 7s and Double Nickel 10s instead.

They'll definitely hold up better than the recent 4 retros. If you're a big fan of them, they're worth the investment.

Back
Top Bottom