Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

saw these in person today.

definitly look good.

That price tag is really a turn off though :smh:

I'll have to say i was expecting more with that remastered ish. Tumble leather looks good but I wished it would be even better quality (asking a lot from JB i know :lol:)

saw these in person today.

definitly look good.

That price tag is really a turn off though :smh:

I'll have to say i was expecting more with that remastered ish. Tumble leather looks good but I wished it would be even better quality (asking a lot from JB i know :lol:)

Glad I get $15-$20 off each pair

Why is it that massive of the Columbia 4's were available early and not as many Oreo's are available?

dont like yeezys or any other red shoes so thats incorrect and i was being sarcastic about the GOAT

its WC/Bred>>>Cool Grey>Toro>>>> everything else is garbage
Not to mention Toro IV released long before Red October

These will be had. Should be generally easy compared to recent drops but I like knowing I won't be struggling come Saturday's. Straight to putting in work for em tmrw to hopefully lock me and my cousin down

Everyone who wants em should be able to get em considering how many spots are receiving shipments.

Has anyone with a retail store connect gotten their hands on these yet? The pictures have me thinking that they look a lot the tour yellow 4 LS release from 2006. Especially the rumbled leather upper. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the tour yellow 4 Hopefully they're similar cause mine have held up pretty well over the years
View media item 1335638
Scooped these yesterday for $60 :smokin
Been robbing people lately

Well just when I said I wasn't buying any more non OG colorways I go ahead and break my own rule and am gonna cop these on release day. Would MUCH rather have an OG colorway AJ4 but these will most def do. Extremely curious to see about this "remastering" even tho these will be my first pair of AJ4s ever.

Back
Top Bottom