Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Fears suck

happy.gif
most underrated 4 stop it

I got online as my only option. Man **** footlockers raffles! Goodluck, hopefully these are a wide af gr

I guess all the madness that was created over the 11s at willowbrook in Houston caused the guaranteed tickets to dry up in their stores. Doing nothing but raffles at all the stores Monday and Tuesday.

I guess all the madness that was created over the 11s at willowbrook in Houston caused the guaranteed tickets to dry up in their stores. Doing nothing but raffles at all the stores Monday and Tuesday.

Something has to shake when you make national news over what they call "Air Jordan Sneakers" valued at $200.

Something has to shake when you make national news over what they call "Air Jordan Sneakers" valued at $200.

Good thing I have tomorrow off and can get my tickets early before some of these stores supposedly run out, like our finishline did on the 11's.

Yall bugging thinkin this release will be anything compared to that Columbia 11 release. Or any of the past AJ11 releases since 2011. Prob be alot like copping the infrared23 3s last year. Which wasn't that hard.

Last edited:
Yall bugging thinkin this release will be anything compared to that Columbia 11 release. Or any of the past AJ11 releases since 2011. Prob be alot like copping the infrared23 3s last year. Which wasn't that hard.

This may be true for some like myself, but everyone isn't fortunate enough to live in a small city compared to people that lives in H-Town, NY,or LA. I'm sure anything with a jumman on it is hard to get in those areas. So to some, no every release isn't goingto be hell to get, but on the other hand, all Jordan's are hell to get.

By no means am I saying this will be like the 11 release. I'm saying is because of that it caused them to quit doing guaranteed tickets for jordan releases like they used to.

This is going to be a easy release.

Look at the thread the shoe releases in a few days.

And we only on page 47
mean.gif

I just want to grab them on release day and wear them. I don't want to have to wait for them to ship. I will though if these raffles don't go right.

This may be true for some like myself, but everyone isn't fortunate enough to live in a small city compared to people that lives in H-Town, NY,or LA. I'm sure anything with a jumman on it is hard to get in those areas. So to some, no every release isn't goingto be hell to get, but on the other hand, all Jordan's are hell to get.
Demographics don't matter when copping online. Big city or small id be copping online regardless.

Demographics don't matter when copping online. Big city or small id be copping online regardless.

Us NT'ers know we can get them online. You will be amazed to how many people that don't know you could order the same shoe online. Therefore they camp out or do whatever they could to pick them up on RD..........waiting in line 2-3 days out (holiday releases mostly) I get mine hassle free on RD now, but I was a manual onliner that didn't miss a release early last year.

These don't seem to have as much hype as the Toros and those were super easy to get.

I walked into a mall in the middle of the day and was able to inspect pairs before taking my pick.

I'm just trying to give you guys some hope that plan on copping

Stop Throwing water on the hope fire!

Let it BURN!

OK, back to our regular scheduled broadcast........the Columbia 4's. Who's copping just for remasteration or just because they love th OG color?

I love the OG color and it just happens to be that it's the first remastered Jordan of the year. Call me stupid, but I would have bought these with their current price tag with or without their "remastered" quality. I don't inspect my Jordan's under a magnifying glass and look for every imperfection to complain about like a lot of people do. Sure, I take my shoe's out of the box and give them an overview look and I would say that all my Jordan's are aesthetically pleasing.

Lightning & Fear pack 4s at the bottom

View media item 1335454

:lol: I'm sure if I really did some nitpicking I could bump the Fear 4's a few spots. But, in my opinion, the Lightning's are perfect where they are. The Thunder's are the best out of the two and I'm not one to rock a bright yellow shoe frequently. I would love to have them in my collection and I would wear them once in a while. But, nowhere near as much as the Fear 4's, Thunder 4's, or any of the other 4's in my top 10 list. If I'm going to rock a solid color it's going to be black or white followed by either blue, grey, or red :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom