Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

According to how the Foot Locker Launch Locator looks on my end, Jordan is starting off their Remastered project with a large GR. FTL's that typically don't get retro's in general (unless they are a large enough GR) are doing raffles for these. There's at least four FTL's alone within a 15 to 20 minute drive doing raffles.

View media item 1336381
For God's sake, the Foot Locker's in the middle of nowhere (central and southern Illinois) are getting these shoe's and doing raffles which I have never seen on the Launch Locator :lol:. Just like other member's tend to say, if you put in enough work and you're on top of this release you should be able to flourish with relative ease if you want them bad enough.

Gonna do my due diligence to get these, if I don't i won't cry over spilled milk.

As for my top Jordan IV it has to be the 99' White Cements. Love the shape. Love the cement color. Love the materials. and I love white Jordan IIIs and IVs...

I believe these will be the 6th consecutive release that I have went about and collected/posted Shiekh codes for a Jordan release.  

The weekend is almost done and I only have 4 codes for all of California, compared to having at least a dozen or so stores saved during previous releases after the same amount of time.  Might be a good indicator of how this release is going to be.  

Either people aren't going out to get the codes, or they're being shady and not sharing.  My guess is the former, especially since we're only at page 47, and less than a week from release day.

No one is posting codes anywhere.  So if anyone wants to go to their local Shiekh and grab a code or 2 for all of us, that would be very helpful.  Again, I'm not even in California;  I just collect and post to help others and try to bring about good karma.

Last edited:
I believe these will be the 6th consecutive release that I have went about and collected/posted Shiekh codes for a Jordan release.  

The weekend is almost done and I only have 4 codes for all of California, compared to having at least a dozen or so stores saved during previous releases after the same amount of time.  Might be a good indicator of how this release is going to be.  

Either people aren't going out to get the codes, or they're being shady and not sharing.  My guess is the former, especially since we're only at page 47, and less than a week from release day.

No one is posting codes anywhere.  So if anyone wants to go to their local Shiekh and grab a code or 2 for all of us, that would be very helpful.  Again, I'm not even in California;  I just collect and post to help others and try to bring about good karma.
Yea this is the least sheikh codes I've seen in a while. Strange
Is today the last day to enter the raffle? If not I'll go to 1 or 2 stores near me on Tuesday

Last edited:
^ @citricacidcycle  My dude. 
nthat.gif

I'm looking forward to these.. Lookin good in the pics, can't go wrong with white/blue. So needless to say the 7s are in sights too. Not sure bout those Oreos tho.. I'm sure JB will keep their hand in my wallet this year anyway.

Have you gotten any codes for the norcal area? There's two stores within my area I'll visit and add codes for tomorrow when I go.

Do you guys think the hype will be big on these? I got my eyes on copping the whole remastered set.

I've seen the French blues in person and the quality is superb, so the price tag is finally worth what your paying for...

I am still very unsure about the Remastered Jordans, I have yet to be convinced they made that big of a change, and even further more, why remaster Jordans the same year you take a break on the 3s?

For God's sake, the Foot Locker's in the middle of nowhere (central and southern Illinois) are getting these shoe's and doing raffles which I have never seen on the Launch Locator :lol:. Just like other member's tend to say, if you put in enough work and you're on top of this release you should be able to flourish with relative ease if you want them bad enough.
u actin like that bumfck middle of nowhere. Thats still the burbs of illinois

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom