Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

gonna be interesting to see how the new time goes with this release
Yeah but even more interesting on the more coveted kicks. Can't imagine even trying for an '88 pair with the new time.
laugh.gif

Dude was joking. And most of the dudes that make post like that are young college guys just making their paths through life. Givem a break

People take things on here way to serious. I rather not help lead someone to the wrong path of debt or eviction over a gr jb.

Willowbrook mall here in Houston has 5 stores (FTL, FL, Champs, FTA, and Shoepalace). My wife and I entered in all their raffles, so ten entries and didn't receive one damn call. If these are super GR then something ain't right....

Did luck out and receive a sheikh email for my sz 13 at memorial city mall. Thankful for that!

Waaaack. Saw a missed call from Champs. Called them back 2 min later and dude said they gave my pair to the next person in line. My worse raffle fears confirmed.

Hoping I get lucky on NDC tomorrow. I'm salty as hell right now.

I don't mind trying to get something online, would of done that if I didn't secure my pair. But it's not like it's ease and automatic all the time online. Plus I like to wear my shoes as soon as I purchase them.

A local store where I live (SW Florida) does pre orders, so I went in and paid a little bit more for a guaranteed pair ( Only Footlocker was doing raffles in my area.) So when I went their to pre order I got to actually try on a size 12 which is either TTS or sometimes a half size to big in Jordan 4's. They fit perfect so I would say go TTS.

A local store where I live (SW Florida) does pre orders, so I went in and paid a little bit more for a guaranteed pair ( Only Footlocker was doing raffles in my area.) So when I went their to pre order I got to actually try on a size 12 which is either TTS or sometimes a half size to big in Jordan 4's. They fit perfect so I would say go TTS.
How much?

Got an email from Shiekh, but I don't feel like going out to get them. Gonna try NDC since I got a few Nike gift cards to use.

Well just got the call for the 4's and earlier for the WTK9 on the fence for the 9's but im sure going to pick up the 4's sat and then the 9's.

Honestly I entered to see if u can complete the pack on the "What The" series this year.

Just got the call from FTL Topanga. I have really good luck there for some reason haha

Columbia 11s or these? which do you guys prefer?
I like both for different reasons.  11s because they're OG; 4s because they're low key compared to the 11s and the all leather look is nice.  

However with the 4s, I find that the netting on OGs is a signature component on the 4s, similar to how patent leather is to the 11s.  So these missing the netting is a slight turn off, but still a clean shoe regardless.

Got an email from Sheikh Shoes (Topanga).

First time ever winning one of their raffles.

Now patiently waiting on a call back for my wife's shoe size.

Back
Top Bottom