Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

All good, maybe it really is the system, not tryna derail the thread really tho, my point is irrelevant

No worries my man. It's just their system. I hope you continue to flourish on there. Finishline's problems on release days aren't new to people...

Anything that could help to offset the cost of your own pair B.... Oldest tactic in the book.
you're right..  get that gas money b 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If you've purchased too many popular releases from FNL your account can be flagged. This is their way of cutting down on resellers. Happened to me last year; was able to purchase everything but launch releases for about 3 months. You may want to call CS & ask

Same for me. I even talked with them thru Twitter and they said that my account wasn't flagged but for about 2 years I haven't been able to purchase Jordans. In the middle of the week my card works fine and that is why I know they are full of ****. I don't do any kind of business with them anymore.

extremely easy cop, just copped a sz 12 off fnl. super glad this wasn't a tough release at alll.

If you've purchased too many popular releases from FNL your account can be flagged. This is their way of cutting down on resellers. Happened to me last year; was able to purchase everything but launch releases for about 3 months. You may want to call CS & ask
That was a false story.

Their processing just sucks.

Damn $19? LOL couldnt make it an even $20... Struggle is real!

well it was bought on ndc for 206.63, he paypaled 225. so it is actually less than 19. but it was unasked for. so it was a pleasant surprise and will definitely help again. i woulda did it for free, he like fam.

Just seen these in person, quality is so legit. Nikes doing an awesome job with the remastering, the 190 price tags fits the quality.

Last edited:
tried my pair on and they seem a little bigger for anyone interested.... 

.5 down if mentioned was probably correct for these...

Just seen these in person, quality is so legit. Nikes doing an awesome job with the remastering, the 190 price tags fits the quality.

We used to get butter SBs for sub 100 bucks.
Back then potatoes chips were like a few cents lol. Inflation is inevitable, but paying 20 more for this shoe and the quality being used is ok, of course paying 2000 - 2006 prices would be better.

I paid 170 for these so I'm really going by the price I paid, if you paid retail then...

Last edited:
got my order confirmation from FNL and got hooked up with free shipping (hope no BS happens), time for these 7s and oreos. NO RELEASE IS TRULY EASY, just less hassle than others.

Last edited:
would have picked these up but so much other stuff releasing, but now i sort of regret it since they look nice in pics

Back
Top Bottom