Comic-Con 2009

I know its a Month away, just wondering anyone been to Comic-CON...i'm thinking about hitting it up this year..because my cousin and her people from NYCgonna be there and showing some of there stuff ...just wondering whats expected. I'm not really into american comic books, more into Anime
laugh.gif

Find the writer that killed off Batman (well, not exactly, but come on) and smash his daughter in front of him while wearing a cowl, please.

What are the chances of scooping up a banging 19 yr old with her v card still in tact?

Just make sure you have tickets cuz if you dont have any you are in for a LONG WAIT. In San Diego its Crazy, lots of displays
pimp.gif
, loads and loads of people
tired.gif
, absurdly long lines
mad.gif
and tons of !!# moments with people in costumes. Food is really expensive insidethe convention center but there are many smaller restaurants and fast food joints you can hit within 10 blocks from there.
Get some comfy shoes for walking and train some mixed martial arts elbows. Once inside its you and your friends against the world. Be sure to hit the ShonenJump booth, every year they give away an awesome bag, but you gotta make a line for it. There are 3 episode-viewings of lots of ANIME every day for the entireduration of the event. Check your guide once inside so you know whats playing.

Good luck and if there is anything I can help with please PM me.

Good Hunting and be safe
nerd.gif

Comic Con is pretty cool, you just have to be into comic books, video games, even anime, etc...
Some hot chicks in cosplay, always a plus.

i went to one

they give you free stuff, they have a lot of comic dealer boths and other stuff to buy too.

they also have artists sections, and celeb sections to get autographs and take pics.

there's people dressed up sometimes, although there wasn't to many in the one i went to.

i want to go agian next year and pick up an Amazing Fantasy #15.

NYs comic con last year was weak from what I heard. I'm going to go next year probably

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

if you're talking about the Comic-Con in San Diego, it's all sold out fam on all 4 days.
yah im going to SD Comic-Con, i got free access pass thru my cousins friends who will be setting up a booth there i believe....i'm justinggoing down there just to check it out and maybe cop some anime or action figures
happy.gif

I just started reading comics again and let me tell you, they are awesome.

Even if you aint into superhero $$%$, there are some GREAT stories out there that I look forward to reading. Just finished Y: The Last Man recently, highlyreccommend.

I hope to go to NY Comic-Con next time around...San Diego is supposed to be the biggest one though wish I could check it out.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

if you're talking about the Comic-Con in San Diego, it's all sold out fam on all 4 days.
yah im going to SD Comic-Con, i got free access pass thru my cousins friends who will be setting up a booth there i believe....i'm justing going down there just to check it out and maybe cop some anime or action figures
happy.gif
nice. what type of booth will your cousin's friend be putting up? vinyls? figures? clothing? comics? i'll be for all 4 days just like lastyear.

only thing i'm looking forward to is Hasbro's Soundwave.

As big of a comic book fan that I am, I still can't see myself going to this thing. The car shows and if I could get into E3 then yea but for some reason Inever want to get to the extent of going to Comic-Con.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

yah im going to SD Comic-Con, i got free access pass thru my cousins friends who will be setting up a booth there i believe....i'm justing going down there just to check it out and maybe cop some anime or action figures
happy.gif
nice. what type of booth will your cousin's friend be putting up? vinyls? figures? clothing? comics? i'll be for all 4 days just like last year.

only thing i'm looking forward to is Hasbro's Soundwave.

they gonna be setting up a comic booth i believe, i don't really know ...never met them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by Diego

What are the chances of scooping up a banging 19 yr old with her v card still in tact?
Guys still believe in that? SMH

Well being that these would be females that attend events such as comic book conventions, Im assuming this is where they would be if they existed.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Find the writer that killed off Batman (well, not exactly, but come on) and smash his daughter in front of him while wearing a cowl the batcape and his mask, please.

helped ya out
happy.gif

I still need to go to one just for the hell of it, but at least I was able to reserve the only thing I wanted from there this year
happy.gif

^ prototype

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Find the writer that killed off Batman (well, not exactly, but come on) and smash his daughter in front of him while wearing a cowl the batcape and his mask, please.

helped ya out
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

SDCC sold out this year, better luck next year.

Back
Top Bottom