Comic-Con 2009

Aaaah Comic Con. Something I look forward to every year. Been going since 96. These days I barely go on the show floor cuz its way too crowded. Comic Con =super mainstream now. I just chill in our gaming room with the homie MarkMan. From the official site:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_games.shtml

The preliminary tournament schedule for Comic-Con 2009 includes Pokémon CCG, Magic CCG, Konami Yu-Gi-Oh! and Bluedragon,Bandai Dragonball and Battlespirits tournaments, and the San Diego Tekken group annual video game tournaments

pimp.gif

Philly Wizard world comic con was eh this year. I was there as an artist but there were not that many others as usual.

Sucks cus its the last one.

RIP

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Find the writer that killed off Batman (well, not exactly, but come on) and smash his daughter in front of him while wearing a cowl, please.

I like **@! as Batman though I would have preferred Tim **@! can stay so +*%%. Wish I could go but I'm a broke student
smh.gif

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

where does it take place again?

San Diego

Damn ive always wanted to hit a Comic Con up but usually everyone i tell arent into a lot of this stuff

triumph01.jpg

this dude is going to have a field day , I remember the last skit had me LOLing all threw it

it went like
*girl in corny ugly suit*
triumph:" so whats your super duper powers? do you have any?"
girl: "no, Im just a normal human resource with basic set of skills"
triupmh: " ohh no I know , i think you have the power to kill erections!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

where does it take place again?

San Diego

Damn ive always wanted to hit a Comic Con up but usually everyone i tell arent into a lot of this stuff

just got back from Preview night at Comic-Con, i'm not even a comic fan ...attended comic-con for the first time last night...and it was wild!!! Alot ofamazing stuff
pimp.gif
...great experience.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

You should definitely check out the Viking Quest Booth if it's there this year.

Johnny Drama is usually there to sign autographs, he's a pretty stand up dude.

Whos the girl in your avi?

i lol'd at the fat war machine....

is anybody going to go? willing to pick up an item for me?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I'm waitIng in line to see avatar, I'm about 20 people away from getting inside. Minds will be blown.
do tell...

Back
Top Bottom