Coming to America Barbershop Scenes>'The Barbershop' entire movie?

Originally Posted by vezon

Movie is so damn overrated.
30t6p3b.gif
How can Nas be garbage?

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

I thought trading places was better than Coming to America.

Both are high on my comedy film list though.
Never thought to compare the two but damn, you're onto something.

Eddie had some bangers back in the day.  Coming to America, Trading Places, Boomerang, The Golden Child, Beverley Hill Cop series, etc
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

I thought trading places was better than Coming to America.

Both are high on my comedy film list though.
Never thought to compare the two but damn, you're onto something.

Eddie had some bangers back in the day.  Coming to America, Trading Places, Boomerang, The Golden Child, Beverley Hill Cop series, etc
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

pimp.gif
 The Golden Child was okay , but it doesn't belong in the same sentence

pimp.gif

I feel like if anything Boomerang is overrated, except for the fact that it features two of the finest women of all time. But CTA and Trading Places are all time classics.

I feel like if anything Boomerang is overrated, except for the fact that it features two of the finest women of all time. But CTA and Trading Places are all time classics.

I thoroughly enjoyed Barbershop 1... But this is a non question... These barbershop scenes in Coming To America are absolute classics..  

Originally Posted by JoeClear

pimp.gif

My sweet brother Numpsay

I thoroughly enjoyed Barbershop 1... But this is a non question... These barbershop scenes in Coming To America are absolute classics..  

Originally Posted by JoeClear

pimp.gif

My sweet brother Numpsay

Back
Top Bottom