Coming to America Barbershop Scenes>'The Barbershop' entire movie?

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Eddie had some bangers back in the day.  Coming to America, Trading Places, Boomerang, The Golden Child, Beverley Hill Cop series, etc
pimp.gif
 The Golden Child was okay , but it doesn't belong in the same sentence

It's still entertaining as hell to me.

And did dude really just Boomerang was overrated?  Eddie, Martin, David Alan Grier, John Witherspoon?  I'm dying laughing just thinking of the dinner scene with pops and the chitlins.  Not to mention Halle and Robin coming into their prime.  I still got that $%+$ on VHS and it's right up there with CTA as two of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Eddie had some bangers back in the day.  Coming to America, Trading Places, Boomerang, The Golden Child, Beverley Hill Cop series, etc
pimp.gif
 The Golden Child was okay , but it doesn't belong in the same sentence

It's still entertaining as hell to me.

And did dude really just Boomerang was overrated?  Eddie, Martin, David Alan Grier, John Witherspoon?  I'm dying laughing just thinking of the dinner scene with pops and the chitlins.  Not to mention Halle and Robin coming into their prime.  I still got that $%+$ on VHS and it's right up there with CTA as two of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954
F#$% is this s#$%. Where is your avy?
laugh.gif

Man I love this movie. I also believe that Boomerang is a classic. I still tilt my head when I see a bad one.
laugh.gif
. S#$% is like a reflex since seeing that movie.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954
F#$% is this s#$%. Where is your avy?
laugh.gif

Man I love this movie. I also believe that Boomerang is a classic. I still tilt my head when I see a bad one.
laugh.gif
. S#$% is like a reflex since seeing that movie.

Impossible to be overrated..The barbershop scenes are instant classics, but yall are forgetting the funniest, IMO, scene in the movie..SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!..Done

Impossible to be overrated..The barbershop scenes are instant classics, but yall are forgetting the funniest, IMO, scene in the movie..SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!..Done

the children saying CTA is overrated please provide a reason for making such a claim or are they saying that to be too cool for the room. that movie is one of the greatest comedies ever.

the children saying CTA is overrated please provide a reason for making such a claim or are they saying that to be too cool for the room. that movie is one of the greatest comedies ever.

Back
Top Bottom