"Coming To America" is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy movie ever... Quote me on that...

mcrl1u.jpg

I don't  care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever... Who here agrees with me?
I can watch this movie over and over and still laugh my butt off...

mcrl1u.jpg

I don't  care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever... Who here agrees with me?
I can watch this movie over and over and still laugh my butt off...

Trading Places is my fav., I liked the reference they had to it in Coming to America though. Still good movie.

Trading Places is my fav., I liked the reference they had to it in Coming to America though. Still good movie.

it's one of the best comedies.period.
"she's your queennnnnnnnnnn to be....a vision of perfection....an object of affection......to quench your royal fireeeeeeee.....completely freeeeeeee from infectionnnnnn.....to be used at your discretion......."
roll.gif

it's one of the best comedies.period.
"she's your queennnnnnnnnnn to be....a vision of perfection....an object of affection......to quench your royal fireeeeeeee.....completely freeeeeeee from infectionnnnnn.....to be used at your discretion......."
roll.gif

Boomerang is my favorite Eddie Murphy film. Son was a G
pimp.gif

I mess with Trading Places too.

Boomerang is my favorite Eddie Murphy film. Son was a G
pimp.gif

I mess with Trading Places too.

I swear this was just a thread on this like 2 weeks ago and I'll say it again like I did in that thread.

Movie is one of the most overrated comedy movies OF ALL TIME.
30t6p3b.gif

I swear this was just a thread on this like 2 weeks ago and I'll say it again like I did in that thread.

Movie is one of the most overrated comedy movies OF ALL TIME.
30t6p3b.gif

Was justing talking about this movie's greatness of Friday. Some say its overrated, but I think its one of the funniest I ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom