Complex: 50 Men's Fashion Trends That Never Should Have Happened.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]12. Fitted hats with stickers on the brims[/h2]
O.K. we get it, you have over $50. And if you think girls are correlating hat size with your junk, you've already failed at life.

I'm only guilty of having the shiny sticker under the brim back in 2002...but after that, I was never into the whole "size" sticker trend on the brim of the hat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They should have complex "50___" lists as something that should have never happened
drives traffic to the site since everyone gets caught up in the dumb lists

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They should have complex "50___" lists as something that should have never happened
drives traffic to the site since everyone gets caught up in the dumb lists
basically,
they could have 50 greatest places to breathe air, someone's going to post it, read all 50, then disagree and post stonefaces

Been taking the price and the size sticker off for years and use to get clowned for it. Everyone knew new eras were $30-36 and my hat size is 8 so I def wasn't rocking those.

Def had carpenter jeans and windpants in elementary.

I'll still rock a bubble vest though...

Originally Posted by kdawg

Some of those are absolutely ridiculous - but a few of them are no big deal.
Bubble jackets are never going out of style. Men and women wear them. Wearing a North Face bubble jacket in the 90s could get you stuck up depending where you were.
Velour suits were comfortable and stylish. Don't think they are suitable now but during the 80s and their brief revival in the 00s they were 
pimp.gif

Slippers w/ socks w/ sweats is just flat out stupid. That was the go to outfit in college when I didn't want to get dressed for class. Still is a go to choice when I'm running an errand or two in the area.

5pointyshoes.jpg

26veloursuit.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive never seen either of these before...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt shaq look like the cookie monster?

31vests.jpg

Cookie-standing.jpg

Originally Posted by solesavage

A lot of you really have no clue how ridiculous y'all look wearing sports socks with slide on sandals. 
sick.gif
 "Let them joints breathe"

Word 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I don't F with Complex just like I don't mess with Bleacher Report, dumb lists that make you click through for each "rank". Clicks=$$ for them, which both are undeserving of

Originally Posted by Furrell

Velour suits were comfortable and stylish. Don't think they are suitable now but during the 80s and their brief revival in the 00s they were 
pimp.gif
Comfortable?- maybe. Stylish, no.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

A lot of you really have no clue how ridiculous y'all look wearing sports socks with slide on sandals. 
sick.gif

Word 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I don't F with Complex just like I don't mess with Bleacher Report, dumb lists that make you click through for each "rank". Clicks=$$ for them, which both are undeserving of

#teamsandals&sockscome at us bro

The comments on these are priceless:

Rocking neon can be cool. Just be modest with it. But when Nike started releasing highlighter dunks in all sorts of neon combos in '06 and '07, the emo kids, skaters, and hypebeasts ate 'em up and took a massive L.

The best way to ruin a buttery leather jacket is to tack M&M characters on it. For some odd reason, it was cool to rock these in the '90s, but Soulja Boy isn't doing anyone favors by bringing it back. Fool looks like a walking cavity.

Bubble jackets: because for a time, dudes somehow thought the Michelin Man had serious swag.

laugh.gif

42. Color coordinating du-rags with outfits

Your style icon is likely Flavor Flav.

i'm guilty of 6 of these. mandals, socks with sandals (which i still don't think is a big deal), puffy jackets, convertible shorts, and halfzip fleece

sick.gif

i dont give a ++@@ what you think... wearing sandals with some nba socks is comfortable as %!*#.

Back
Top Bottom