COMPLEX ACQUIRES SOLE COLLECTOR

http://www.businessinsider.com/complex-media-acquires-sole-collector-2013-3

So many lies in the article. 
mean.gif

Great.

More lists about the top 30 under 18 sneaker collectors that enjoy tight jeans.

Complexes best places to get camp without getting mugged.

:smh:

Steve definitely told some lies on there.

Wasn't there a while where he was using "volunteers" for free labor?

Thats cool......He came up, founders of NT didnt.(or at least chose not to )

People do different things for different reasons.......i dont really understand the hate for steve though, 99% of this forum had nothing to do with the issues he had with the NT OG`s.

People do different things for different reasons.......i dont really understand the hate for steve though, 99% of this forum had nothing to do with the issues he had with the NT OG`s.

being kind of new here, I need to know, what happened? :nerd:

i dont really understand the hate for steve though, 99% of this forum had nothing to do with the issues he had with the NT OG`s.
The people who hate on Steve are people that are passionate for the sneaker hobby. He has done everything in his power to come in and exploit this hobby for personal gain. Not to mention his strong hatred of our beloved NT. 

He once said that he was not even into sneakers until he saw a opportunity to make money off this hobby.

Methgod and Nelson C didn't want to exploit the hobby like Steve did.

I believe NT does make money however, most of it goes to charity, if not all of it.

Also Steve never gives us the credit for being the OG website. At one point he tried changing the date his website was created to appear to be made before us.

I believe NT does make money however, most of it goes to charity, if not all of it.

Also Steve never gives us the credit for being the OG website. At one point he tried changing the date his website was created to appear to be made before us.

Pacmagic's post would also include you. I remember getting a pm from you about a year or so back asking what the whole issue with Steve and Meth was and if I could link you to the threads. :lol:

Pac hit the nail on the head with his post.

Pacmagic's post would also include you. I remember getting a pm from you about a year or so back asking what the whole issue with Steve and Meth was and if I could link you to the threads. :lol:

Pac hit the nail on the head with his post.

and I'm explaining it as well. Only reason I don't like Steve is because dude is one of the reasons I can't cop certain shoes I really like without having to go to extreme lengths to have a chance at getting a pair. Thats my problem with dude.

Another great business decision by the guy in the big suit. Take sides if you want to, but you cant ignore what he's turned I$$ into. I respect Steve's business savy, for the same reasons that I respect Cobra Commander's philanthropy.

That forum it's absolute trash nowadays, but the blog is cool and so is its marketplace...can't eem be mad at Steve, people have to feed their families, most of us in a position to make money would have done the same.

:kanye shrug:

iss sucks now

i liked the old iss better but now i have a feeling its gonna suck even more now. rip iss

not like i go on there anyways. nt fo lyfe tatted cross da chest

Back
Top Bottom