COMPLEX ACQUIRES SOLE COLLECTOR

Both of you should exit NT
Been on here for almost 10 years, and improvements can be made without selling out. The marketplace can be clean, organized and turn mobile allowing camera uploads. Less scams can occur as well with proper payment structures. The mobile website has already increased NT's experience greatly.

You're not wanted here.

You can go back to ISS and your FB groups now.

:lol: Dude with 2012 join dates talking about "been here for 10 years" yeah that's what everyone says! :rofl:

The old lurker, decided to join?

Niketalk is a sneaker community and we all come together because we at one point or still share a common bond, we don't want NT turning into ISS so why do you two want to make it that?

I lost my post count on the other account from the move, so i decided to make a new name. Ive been here since before the days of Cam'ron is on Rap City flooding the music forum. I don't agree with turning it into an ad filled blog like the other sites or having corny magazines and models and all that mess. I just think the marketplace idea would make things streamlined as well as adding more social features through the site. NT can still remain NT, most of the peeps who have been here from the beginning now stay in the general and sports forum anyway, and new comers (post 2006) are probably people who frequent ISS and the like. There's no need for a flame war, nobody is trying to kill this place.

:lol: Dude with 2012 join dates talking about "been here for 10 years" yeah that's what everyone says! :rofl:

To be fair, my start date and post count got back dated too. Not that it really is a big deal cause I don't consider myself an OG like the other guys that got on a year or two before me but as this forum gets older, I am sort of put into that category.

And I don't mind a Niketalk app that takes advantage of PayPal, Google, Bing, etc. I am not sure how the buy/sell forum is but I lost hope a long time ago ever since I got scammed for my Spacejams almost 8-9 years ago. Someone could get paid to create a system. I am sure there will be people to donate for that cause.

To be fair, my start date and post count got back dated too. Not that it really is a big deal cause I don't consider myself an OG like the other guys that got on a year or two before me but as this forum gets older, I am sort of put into that category.

And I don't mind a Niketalk app that takes advantage of PayPal, Google, Bing, etc. I am not sure how the buy/sell forum is but I lost hope a long time ago ever since I got scammed for my Spacejams almost 8-9 years ago. Someone could get paid to create a system. I am sure there will be people to donate for that cause.
I'm anticipating Meth's response to all this I wouldn't mind a PayPal inclusion

I'm anticipating Meth's response to all this I wouldn't mind a PayPal inclusion
Edit: damn guess I'm an OG then????? Right???

Quote: 9. The instyleshoes.com fiasco- I apologized for it as soon as it
happened and do you hear anyone complaining since? Nobody has missed a
payment and the system is fixed and running strong. Yes it was a huge
mistake but we took care of everyone. Even the original guy from
Australia who made the post didnt want us to ship his shoes back. He
wanted us to keep them and sell them.

FACT: you never even addressed it until it was posted to NikeTalk.

What does that say? Everything, really.

This is what I think of when I think of Sole Collector / Instyleshoes...

HUGE coincidence that the same time that they were missing MONTHS and MONTHS of consignment payments for seemingly hundreds of consignee's...they were starting Sole Collector?

Child please...

JM

I forgot all about that. I remember Meth saying when they started the mag Steve had Retrokid write articles under differant names.

Been shady since the start.

Last edited:
For those expecting Meth to address this- why would he? It really has nothing to do with NT or even their pasts. Not everything Steve does warrants a response from Meth.

If youre using ISS for anything besides the marketplace than thats an L

I lurked a bunch and finally decided to make actual accounts for both NT and ISS on the same day in 2009. Lets just say between my 2 accounts on NT I have 3k+ posts and I havent even broken 200 posts on my ISS account.

Last edited:
i never saw a complex list on I$$'s members..

da irony.

never visited that site seems like the same crowd as the hypebeast forum's kids..

im good.

:meth face

I can honestly say that I have never even been to ISS, not even once.

NT has always been the place for me when it comes to sneakers & now that I'm older, I find myself in the General forum 99% of the time.

One thing I would like to add is that I agree the marketplace here on NT can be improved, everything else can stay just the way it is.

You can use their marketplace to make some easy change. That's about it. It's Franalations and the gang over there. No serious adults.

Always heard about I$$ in the past but never bothered to check out the site.

Glad I didn't.

^ If I remember correctly, Meth and company had no control over that.

The ads were run by the hosting sites and since it was a shoe forum, well obviously they were gonna place shoe adds on our board.

This. Remember the thread trying to get them off haha :smokin

After looking through that meth vs. Steve history thing I am so interested in learning NT's history, this site goes so far beyond sneakers :smokin

side note: I'm glad i was signed up back when the wait the approved method was active, that feel.

Back
Top Bottom