COMPLEX ACQUIRES SOLE COLLECTOR

More the reason for Niketalk to ramp up their capabilities. Sneaker apps, store locators, and reseller alerts. Complex will definitely exploit this opportunity, .PlanetXbox360 is USELESS now and has NO user interaction.

Niketalk would be smart to offer an alternative to all those disgruntled users who are gonna be homeless during this transition. Those numbers would look good to any investor or developer who doesn't have a large number of users for case-control studies. 

Once Complex figures out this is their problem when acquiring these smaller sites they will be on their way to making Google take notice, considering ecko enterprises is already a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

Niketalk app that takes advantage of PayPal, Google, Bing or Foursquare API :nthat:

That's not what NT is though

You're trying to turn it into a business

Bolded and enlarged for emphasis.

That doesn't legitimize ANYTHING, like the guy said until Method Man sheds some light you're just speculating.

Sheds light on what? NT isn't turning into a Complex type business

Get it thru your head, Jesus freakin Christmas

I remember when they opened up their shoe store, those mexican twins who had every shoe and some other mexican dude..ceaser or czur where running the store for steve but where closing it down early and opening it up at night to throw parties lol. I was like 19 and faded cause they provided the drank with no i.d.

I always thought it was sketchy that the twins also won the grand prize at the sneaker comps and they were in buisness with them. May as well given the title to Steve himself.

Sheds light on what? NT isn't turning into a Complex type business

Get it thru your head, Jesus freakin Christmas

What he's alluding to is that Meth has to be generating some sort of revenue from this site to justify running it for so long. If you look at the traffic and the amount of bandwidth needed you'll see that the monthly costs have to be significant.

That said I don't think this site needs to become what ISS is going to be. In fact I'd like to ask Meth why the waiting period and screening of new users has dropped off - it's what gave NT a semblance of being truly a 'sneaker appreciation forum'.

Thats cool......He came up, founders of NT didnt.(or at least chose not to )

People do different things for different reasons.......i dont really understand the hate for steve though, 99% of this forum had nothing to do with the issues he had with the NT OG`s.

Methgod and Nelson C didn't want to exploit the hobby like Steve did.

I believe NT does make money however, most of it goes to charity, if not all of it.

Also Steve never gives us the credit for being the OG website. At one point he tried changing the date his website was created to appear to be made before us.

its a thread like this that reminds me im not as nearly as OG as some of the rest of you guys.

history cliffnotes? :nerd: :nerd:

In fact I'd like to ask Meth why the waiting period and screening of new users has dropped off - it's what gave NT a semblance of being truly a 'sneaker appreciation forum'.

Initially it was because NT moved from Yuku to Huddler. You can't have a waiting period if you expect everyone to make the jump with you.

^ If I remember correctly, Meth and company had no control over that.

The ads were run by the hosting sites and since it was a shoe forum, well obviously they were gonna place shoe adds on our board.

Last edited:

Pretty sure you can't buy integrity - or sell it.

People do different things for different reasons.......i dont really understand the hate for steve though, 99% of this forum had nothing to do with the issues he had with the NT OG`s.

Methgod and Nelson C didn't want to exploit the hobby like Steve did.

I believe NT does make money however, most of it goes to charity, if not all of it.

Also Steve never gives us the credit for being the OG website. At one point he tried changing the date his website was created to appear to be made before us.

As a few have already said NT doesn't make any money. The ads cover hosting and then EVERYTHING else is given to charity. We don't have a bank account, it's not resting anywhere - it goes straight to the charities when we do it. Sometimes takes a while to get it but believe that no staff member or anyone else is putting it in their own pocket.

More the reason for Niketalk to ramp up their capabilities. Sneaker apps, store locators, and reseller alerts. Complex will definitely exploit this opportunity, .PlanetXbox360 is USELESS now and has NO user interaction.

Niketalk would be smart to offer an alternative to all those disgruntled users who are gonna be homeless during this transition. Those numbers would look good to any investor or developer who doesn't have a large number of users for case-control studies. 

Once Complex figures out this is their problem when acquiring these smaller sites they will be on their way to making Google take notice, considering ecko enterprises is already a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

Niketalk app that takes advantage of PayPal, Google, Bing or Foursquare API 
nthat.gif
This man knows, if NT is serious I run a development team and could definitely help. Huge opportunity.

Both of you should exit NT
Been on here for almost 10 years, and improvements can be made without selling out. The marketplace can be clean, organized and turn mobile allowing camera uploads. Less scams can occur as well with proper payment structures. The mobile website has already increased NT's experience greatly.

Been on here for almost 10 years, and improvements can be made without selling out. The marketplace can be clean, organized and turn mobile allowing camera uploads. Less scams can occur as well with proper payment structures. The mobile website has already increased NT's experience greatly.

The old lurker, decided to join?

Niketalk is a sneaker community and we all come together because we at one point or still share a common bond, we don't want NT turning into ISS so why do you two want to make it that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom