Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

Designed for 11:35 but can be easily moved
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Missed the Kimmel on Leno bit.
Someone post it when its up. Thanks.

these conan shows are great now....you can tell he does not care and he can actually be himself now.....I am DVRing all of these for future watching....

It's a shame NBC tried to restrain Conan before all this, he's been far funnier this past week than before.

That Kimmel vs. Leno thing was brilliant... Leno served up softballs for Jimmy and he crushed him. Even Kimmel is 10 times the comedian that Jay is... bigchinned cry baby.

damn Dave kinning them..

feel bad for conan thought.. like watching his show better then anyone elses...

any1 school me on the Jay-Howard stern beef?

and I never knew rosie and jay had beef also, roasie said some of the truest things Ive ever heard in that talkshow, and kimmels last words were real talk also

jay leno is a straight bag of dirt

laugh.gif
I have a whole knew respect for Kemmel...
That was INCREDIBLE...
I mean that boy went for his head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

any1 school me on the Jay-Howard stern beef?

and I never knew rosie and jay had beef also, roasie said some of the truest things Ive ever heard in that talkshow, and kimmels last words were real talk also

jay leno is a straight bag of dirt

Jay and Howard have had beef for a super long time on the grounds of Jay stealing howards bits...jay walking was OG done by stern...the earn your plug thing hedoes now has been done by stern for years.....just to name a few...plus jay tried for years to steal a bunch of howards workers before he finally succeeded instealing john form the stern show..

the more you listen (even before this NBC debacle) people hate jay because he felt like he was owed the job and he kind of down low jacked the show fromletterman back in the day. Comics hate him because he does not help out stand up comics, which he once was.....

so not fair to conan, hes worked hard for that spot and nbc sucked jay lenos nut and bs-ed conan on what he really deserved. NBC has been messing up horriblyon what they are doing with their programming and i hope that conan busts out and gets his own show on fox. I will def be jumping ship asap, wherever he goes.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
I have a whole knew respect for Kimmel...
That was INCREDIBLE...
I mean that boy went for his head
laugh.gif

Just watched this on the west coast and DAMN
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jimmy went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif